~33~ The one with the penguins and campfires

Hayyyyyy you lovely people!

IT'S CAMPING TIME!

Uhm.. Sorry. Got a little too carried away there. DON'T BLAME ME I'M A KID.

But yeah..

★Tadaaa★

~Kritika~

"We're here" I yelled, bursting in through the door. Sunday was here which meant we were finally going camping. Stacey and I had packed our bags the night before so that didn't create much of a hassle. Stacey, Brianna and I had left home at exactly half past eight.

By the time we arrived, it was almost ten o clock, courtesy to a massive traffic jam on our way. We were sure we were gonna be late, but apparently we weren't quite as much late as the rest of them.

"Stace is downstairs in the car along with Bri." I announced "Alex is on his way, up the stairs that is. So let's go. But first.." I paused "..who missed me?"

The only person in the living room was Liam. I did hear chaos from another party of the house though, but I wasn't sure from where.

"Yep, pretty much no one." Liam shrugged"..and that was quite an entry. I'm pretty sure you broke the doorbell."

"Mean." I said, rolling my eyes.

"I was only kidding." he smirked "I wanted to see whether you still possess your incredible eye rolling ability. And I guess there's good news right there." he clapped

"Gee, I'm glad." I said dryly, forcing myself to not roll them this time.

"Bonus!" he exclaimed "Your sarcasm is intact too." I ignored him this time "Naww, don't be like that. I really did miss you.." he said almost sincerely "..best friend."

I narrowed my eyes at him and he gave me an innocent looking smile. I know he was just playing with me. So I decided to return the favor.

"Oh my?" I sighed placing a hand on my chest "How touching. I really missed you too.Come here, let me hug my.." I smiled sweetly "..Mr. Starbucks."

I made my way towards him and he looked like he was clearly buying it.

Perfect. I power walked right up to him and ducked right under his arm "Actually you know what. There is no time for hugging. We have to go."

"Hey, look who's being mean now." I heard him say and I poked my tongue out at him. Strike one.

"Is that you, Obama?"

Before I had time to react, I felt someone lift me off the ground.

"Harry, put me down." I yelled "We have to go. And is it just me, or did you get taller?" I squinted at him.

"Nah." He shook his head "Maybe you got shorter."

"Yeah right." I said dryly

"Actually, I agree with you." Liam piped in "Shorty."

"Great comeback, Liam" I said. Maybe what a three year old would've come up with.

"and who you calling shorty, shorty." I said looking at him pointedly "You're as tall as me."

"Are you two really gonna bicker over your heights now?"

"Please. I have an inch or two over you." he scoffed, ignoring Harry's remark.

I rolled my eyes "Yeah, right. Because that makes a huge difference."

Liam opened his mouth to retort but he was stopped short. I turned to see who he was looking at. Brianna. Of course. I bit back a smile.