~5~ The one with the red haired drunks and saviours

Just wanna tell you all that, well,  I love youu!

My story has 50+ reads ^_^

I'm really happy you have tolerated my idiocy and bleugh writing skills.

Again, love you guys and this chapter is dedicated to ALL OF YOU lovely ladies (and guys idk) :*

~Liam~ 

"Go left."

"No, right."

"No man. I'm pretty sure it's left."

"Well, Im pretty sure its on the right."

I sighed, closing my eyes too exhausted to say anything to them. We had a break from recording as we had done quite a lot of it in the past week. And here we were stuck in the middle of nowhere, with a seemingly broken GPS and patience both. So much for a nice Sunday morning.

I had planned out my whole weekend. And all I had planned to do was sleep. An innocent enough wish but apparently not innocent enough for Louis and Niall, who were cribbing in the back seat.

Sudddenly he slammed onto the breaks, causing the car to screech to a halt. We all went flying forward from the impact, but our seatbelts lessened the impact.
I heard Niall complain "I almost got a whiplash. What the hell, man?"

"Sorry." Zayn said sarcastically

"At least warn us next time." he mumbled, not catching on his tone.

I ignored his whining and turned around to glare at the two "We've been going around for hours. All of this for a stupid place you saw?"

"Discovered."

I raised an eyebrow at them "Right. Discovered." I said, making air quotes "well okay, where is it then exactly? This place you discovered?"

"I swear it was somewhere here." Niall said peering out of the window ".. I think."

It was Zayn's turn to glare this time "You think?"

Again, Niall didn't quite catch on to his tone and just shook his head absently still peering out of the window "Wait. I think I see it. Is that..? Lou, c'mere have a look"

Louis scooted over to him to join him beside the window. I glanced at Harry who was squished underneath them but was too engrossed in his phone to notice.

"Yes! Yes, there it is!"

I turned back to Zayn and we shared a sceptic look. He looked just as unhappy as I was. Afterall, who wanted to waste a perfect Sunday morning driving around pointlessly.

I heard the car back door being thrown open as they scrambled to get out of the car, which was difficult with Harry in their way.

"What the..?" I heard him protest, as they elbowed him out of the way.

"There." Niall trailed, pointing in a random direction.

"Well, Vasco Da Gama, what are we exactly supposed to be looking at?" Zayn rolled his eyes, getting out of the car. I could tell he was one step away from murdering them both.

I heard a tap on my window "C'mon Li. Get out." Louis said, excitedly. I sighed.
Do I have a choice?

"Coming, Harry?" I said, as I got out of the car

"Yeah, just a moment." I heard him grumble "my foot fell asleep."

"Well, at least someone's getting their sleep." I muttered, yawning and walking up to the duo who was chattering excitedly.