~12~ The one with dismembered heads and sleep walking

Hiya snowflakes :D

How are you all?

The weather here is awesome so I'm extra happyyy :3

And I had no school today so I thought, why not update for my lovely munchkins? ;)

So here it is.

P.S. If you're standing while reading this I suggest you grab a chair and brace yourself for the impact.

~Liam~ (I hope nobody fainted)

I set the cup of steaming coffee on the bedside table and quickly clambered into my cozy blanket. Reaching for my bag, I yanked my laptop out of it.

Insomnia wasn't new to me. There were days when I would hardly sleep a wink. Guess my body was just used to it.

All the practice and rehearsals did that to you. When we had gotten ourselves a recording deal, we hadn't thought much about it. Leaving our families behind was the hardest part.

We were yet to release any music
Since sleep was not going to come to me any time sooner, I decided to kill time by watching a movie.. Or two.

I quickly opened Netflix and scrolled down the page, taking a sip of my coffee.

Fifty Shades of Grey.

I almost laughed out loud at the the co-incidence. I would never admit it aloud but it was fun teasing her. She reacted exactly like Anna would when we were younger. The same Anna who blocked me away in high school. The same Anna who had to move halfway across the world with her family.

Back at home I often heard our mother talking on the phone. I always plugged in my headphones and pretended I couldn't care less. Now when I think back at it, it was very childish of me.

"You still like her don't you?"

I closed my eyes for a moment and sighed. I don't need this drama in my life now..

I opened my eyes when I heard an advertisement play on the screen.
My eyes zeroed on the bunch of horror movies at the bottom of the screen.

A scary movie at the dead of the night? Was it a good idea? Come on lad, be a man. What's there to lose? My conscience urged.

I pondered on that for a second and then shrugged my shoulders, giving in.

What was there to lose?

My eyes skimmed over the movie titles.

Child's Play? Nope

The Conjuring? Not again.

Final Destination? Watched that.

The Exorcist? I'm not that brave.

My eyes then landed on a very unfamilar title.

Silence of the Lambs? Sounds Interesting..

(A/N For all my who do not know, It is one of the scariest movies ever made on the life of a dangerous insane serial killer, Buffalo Bill. And..I totally sounded like Wikipedia back there.)

I clicked on it as an involuntary yawn escaped my lips. I groped around the mattress for my phone and quickly unlocked it.

3:00 already?