Author's Note

Hello my pretty marshmallows :*

I have a major announcement to make

Can I get a drumroll?

So

Here

It

Goes

(lol)

1. The title of this story is no longer gonna be 'Is This Fate'. I have a couple of reasons.

(a) There is absolutely nothing 'Fate' related in this story. Okay it's their fate that makes them bump into each other yada yada but.. No.. I feel this title isn't apt.

So the story is now going to be titled

Dun

Dun

Duhhhhhh

'Never Been Kissed'

Aah? Aah? Like it?

I found it cute and Litika-ish

(Yas its gonna be Litika :*. Or you can call it Kiam your wish pfft )

(b) I started writing this fic when I was in a very.. carrot-y stage... Enough said.

So the storyline my 16 year old self had in mind was 'Like omg they will bump into each other and like  fall in love and get married and have Lots. Of. Babies.'

*slaps her forehead*

So yeah, I'm sorry you had to endure that. What I do promise is that It'll get better, very soon.

So yeup that's about it..

Oh and surprise! I might update soon. 70% positive. :3

I'm so frikkin happy with the response this story has gotten that I'm gonna update frequently *locks her pinky with yours*

Idk how to dedicated via my phone so I'm just gonna give shoutouts lol. To all my watty buddies yeahh.

(1) Aliya_96, my long lost twin. A bit crazy, yes, but she's my bae :'D

Check out her ZM story 'You and I'

(2) JustAnamika, I have know her since forever. Wow. Just let that sink in.

Check out her story '72 Hours'

I have the honor to edit it and trust me when I say this girl's got a way with words.

(3) dreamereveryday

......

No comment :P (Jk love you gurl muah!)

Check out her Story 'In the Silent Rain'. Its a ZM fic too. I bet the Sneak Peek itself will have you hooked. Not Kidding. Dont tell me I didnt warn you.

I have a loooong list but there is a teeny tiny problem

*looks around and whispers*

I'm lazy.

So I'm just gonna mention their names. Theyre all awesome people.

fahmida1D (She's incognito atm .-.)

lala_cutiepie273 :D

CuteLittleDreamer (she keeps changing her username coz the last time I checked it was CuteLittleBootie. Hmm.)

niallsnandosgal

sweetdreams199 (she has disappeared off the face of earth .-. )

shining_moon_star :3

and

desigirl_334 (AKA Minoo)

Love you guys :'3

Next update coming up soon.

Stay Beautiful

Kay