~29~ The one with the hibernating chihuahuas and broken promises

3 words. My exams are over. PHEW.

Wait that's more than three words.. Nevermind.
Soooooooo

I missed you guys/updating/eating your brains so so so much ugh
Glad they're over.
Soooooooo

Tadaaa

~Liam~

The sunlight streaming from the cracks in my curtains warmed my face, causing me to open my eyes instantly.

They hadn't woken me up though. I had lay awake most of the night, sleep the last thing on my mind.

Zayn.

My mind kept playing back the moment I smelled his breath. The unmistakable odor of smoke.

I wouldn't be making a big deal out of it. I would've let it slide.

He had promised.

I shook my head trying to rid it off thoughts. I could feel a dull ache forming in my head.

That's what you get for staying awake all night.

I groaned, slapping my face repeatedly, hoping in vain that I could somehow stop the painful throbbing.

"Aspirin." I mumbled to myself as I staggered into my bathroom.

"Good morning." Louis said, looking up from his cereal.

"Morning." I heard myself saying back. Everything was one huge painful blur.

Is this what it feels like to be hungover? If that's the case I'm quite thankful to god for making me practically uncapable to drink.

"You look great." he said sarcastically "You're rocking that I-haven't-eaten-or-bathed-for-years look."

"Yeah, I just.." I yawned "had a rough night."

"Rough night?" he repeated, spreading some butter on his toast.

"Yeah." I said, rubbing my eyes. They were watering slightly due to lack of sleep and I bet they were bloodshot too.

Wish papparazi could see me now, at my handsome, charming best. I chuckled inwardly at that thought.

"Could you get me some Aspirin? Feels like someone is hammering a nail into my head." I said, sitting down and letting my head fall to the table with a dull thud.

Bad idea. The pounding only got worse and I groaned in frustration.

"Ouch, relax man." Louis said, patting my arm "I'll get you some from the fridge, but first you need to get something into your system. You look like a ghost."

"Gee. Thanks." I said dryly.

"You look.. Almost hungover." he continued, ignoring my remark "Makes two drunks in the house then." he said jokingly.

"Two?" I questioned

"Yeah" he said "You and Zayn. He's gonna be so hung over after his little episode yesterday."

"Not quite." I muttered under my breath. You need to be drunk to be hungover.

"Did the sun rise in the west today? How come you are up so early, Lou?" I said, trying to change the subject.

He took the bait "I set my alarm wrong."

"Alarm?" I asked. He nodded.

"Wait, so you're telling me that you do have an alarm set afterall? But you are the last one to get up, always. How?"