~28~ The one with the loving aunts and retold stories

Well hello there :3

Here it is

Drumrolls>

The long awaited

Drumrolls>

Update!!!!

CUE TRUMPETS AND DRUMS*

*crickets are heard chirping in a distance*

Err.. Nevermind

Tadaaaaaaaa

~Kritika~

"Bye Bri." I yelled one last time, watching her blonde hair disappear round the corner of the street.

I sighed and walked towards our front porch. I let my hand stupidly hover on the doorbell as I contemplated on what to do.

I felt around my coat pockets for my watch and pulled it out. The hour hand on my watch was dangerously close to nine.

Okay. It isn't too late, I told myself.

Stacey and I had gone for movies before this when we would come back after eleven or maybe even twelve.

And.. It wasn't a huge deal either. Going out so late. London was a pretty safe place even at night because of so many people roaming around. It did have, what I would refer to, as a night life.

And as far as safety is concerned, you would be safe, as long as you aren't foolish enough to wander off into sketchy areas. Or worse, alone.

But no, that wasn't the problem this time. This time it was different. I had run off without warning. Firstly, without telling anyone where I was going. Secondly, completely alone. And thirdly, without telling them where I was going.

Okay, that can't be counted as a problem as I myself didn't really know where I was going. I was upset because.. No don't think about it.

CJ will kill me. I ran off in the most dramatic way, without any warning.

I shook my head physically trying to rid the thought. I didn't want to get upset all over again. Now's not the time. There's more important matters in hand.

Three reasons, I thought to myself, counting them on my fingers. CJ had three reasons to ship me off to the Bermuda triangle.

Congratulations Kritika, you have hit a freaking hatrick.. To hell.

Pretty ironic since my hand and eye coordination level lies somewhere in the depths of the Mariana Trench.

I groaned, covering my face with my hands. I was dead meat. Minced meat even, for sure. CJ would kill me. Maybe even Mausa Ji.

Stupid stupid girl, I thought to myself. Even though I told Stace that I'd been with Liam and the others I had been gone for almost 4 hours now. 4 hours.

So, I'm not off the hook.

Yet.. My subconscience said encouragingly.

Yet. Yeah, well I can't escape completely unscathed. There's no doubt that as soon as I entered the house CJ was going to hang me on a hook as bait and feed me to the sharks.