💍The Proposal💍

Start from the beginning

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going to check something out." Martial told her and kissed her cheek before leaving. He walked over to a huge white rock, surrounding the place are small lanterns which lightens the whole room, up above are stars twinkling to add the effect and a sweet music serenading the whole room. In the middle of it was MPaja, waiting for Martial as he guarded a picnic mat with food, wine and a candlelight stick in the middle.

 In the middle of it was MPaja, waiting for Martial as he guarded a picnic mat with food, wine and a candlelight stick in the middle

(Can't find any beach proposal scenery. That matches my writing so this is all I can pick from internet. 😅)

"You sure you got this covered?", MPaja asked as he walked over to Martial.

"Yeah, thanks a lot."

"If she says yes, don't you dare break her heart otherwise I'll break every bone in your body, got it? She's my only family."

"MPaja, I promise to love and protect her with my whole life. Thanks so much for everything, pre.", Martial said.

"Good but I still warned you.", MPaja muttered and left.

Martial smiled at this as he wave MPaja goodbye. He quickly ran back to the spot where he left Malaysia. He offered his hand to her.

"I still got something to show you." He whispered in her ear.

"What is it?"

"You'll see but first I'll have to blindfold you."

"What? Martial, that's not fair." She pouted and he laughed as he tied a black cloth over her eyes. Being her guide, Martial leaded her to their romantic dinner spot.

"Ok, sit down here... Be careful though" He said as he mention the small rocks around.

Malaysia nods at this. Martial moves closer to her as he unknot the clothing around her eyes and let it dropped from her face. She gasped as she saw the picnic and the beautiful scenery. "Martial! It's wonderful!" She exclaimed and wrapped her hands around his neck. He laughed as he got pushed down.

"And I cook your favorite dish." He told her.

"Awww, thanks, sayang! You're the sweetest boyfriend ever!" The words spat at him. It stung his heart. He wouldn't be her boyfriend anymore if he had enough courage.

'Now or later?', He asked himself. Then he decided after dinner. The tiger started to pace around in his stomach. He needs to be quick before the tiger realizes what he's doing and grab his tongue again!

"Come on, let's eat." He smiled as he poured her a glass of wine.

💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍

"That was so delicious, Martial." Malaysia smiled. "You really had done a lot for me. I haven't done anything back for you."

This is it. This is his chance. And he knew it.