"That's how." He smirked and started to talk to Lyric and her loud voice walking out the door. I turned around and my eyes almost popped out of my head to the sight of beauty in a tank top and black jeans with some adidas on.

"I agree lyric surely needs help with her shopping, her clothes suck." She handled me the bag trying to cover her exposed skin walking out the cabin.

Back at the estate Beauty went off with Lyric as me and Carmelo started to talk in my office.

"I checked with the council and none of them are stupid enough to go after you and they don't know about her." I stood looking down at my desk.

"It's the rat."

"Beast are you sure because if we do this and we're wrong then we have a whole mess to clean up."

"Then we'll clean it up but they didn't go after me I wasn't the target. Call a meeting now." He nodded exiting my office, you have to be very stupid to go after something that belongs to me and try to take me out in the process.

If Donatello really wants his daughter then why not come get her?

Nazira

I wanted to scream on how much of this hot water that was running down my back was feeling, yes I did fall off a cliff but that doesn't mean I have to be bleeding to death.

The estate doctor checked me out and I didn't break anything just a small concussion and a head laceration that will heal.

"Your extremely lucky the doctor said it was practically a miracle, mhm?!"

"Yup! I'm a walking miracle hahahahaha bitch!" I stepped out the shower grabbing a towel and walking out to my closet watching lyrics eyes watch me the whole time creepily.

"Why do I get the feeling you're probably thinking of something else that explains my medical miracle."

"Because there is no way Beast got a huge cut but then you walk off the scene with a fucking headache."

"Wow, I really gotta stop swearing around you. You are overreacting for one and two I just happened to be much luckier than Beast and that's not really a surprise." I looked at her from behind the wall and saw she didn't believe me at all.

"Mhm luckier? Zira?"

"Yes lyric." I came out fully dressed with my hair in a messy bun that couldn't stop being stared at by her.

"Um? We'll get back to that, but where were you sitting when the accident happened." My eyes widen and I didn't know what to say so I just turned my back towards her and went for a pillow and hit her with.

"ZIRA!"

"Hahahahahahaha! Ow-." I was flung towards the bed pushing my head into the white sheets and dark colors. I got back up and started to do round after round of hits to her body with the pillow.

She swung the pillow to my face and grabbed another one before I could get up and now she was on top of me yelling and laughing.

I swear in the position we were in all the guards out there would be having a very good time with the picture.

"TELL ME!!!!" Jesus she's crazy!

"NEVER!" I kicked her off of me onto the floor and started to crawl away for the exit to escape this crazy bitch. She pulled my legs back and dragged me as I clung to the rug dragging it with me. She turned me around pining me down and grabbing a pillow to smother me with. I screamed and kicked trying my hardest to breath into the fabric that was cutting off my circulation.

"ARE YOU GONNA SAY IT!"

"Mever!" I murmured into the pillow hearing groan and force more into my face. It was dark and I couldn't breath so I just stopped fighting.

"Oh my god Zira! I'm sorry wake up!"

"Hahahahaha get off of me!" I pushed her off seeing her face turn from worry to anger.

"Not funny."

"Your the one who tried to kill me, I didn't do shit."

"You won't tell me and I want to know come on your my sister."

Her sister?

To be surprise to hear that I dropped the pillow and sat next to her closely on the floor looking at her eyes that was filled with the same emotion that I had when I was younger, Hope.

"Um your right he protected me, is that what you wanted to hear. He saved my life and I saved his so we're even."

"But what about the ca-?" She started to talk but I was on a roll and wasn't even listening and was just trying to speak whatever was on my mind.

"Yeah the cabin was a weird atmosphere to be in with a whole family in the tub and Beast injuries who was acting like a fucking toddler to deal with. Adding to the the way his lips felt upon mine and how they were so much smoother than the other times I kissed him. Then that splatter party we had was very weird. Oh god that cock too! It was harder than I ever believed too bad I couldn't actually see it come out and the way his lips locked up every part of my—-."

"WOAH WOAH SHUT UP SHUT UP NOWWWWWWWW!!!! NO NO NO THIS IS NOT HAPPENING NO! FANCULO NO!"

She got up and slammed the door walking out leaving me in utter shock and confusion it wasn't like I told her I almost gave her brother a handjob and he eat out of my pussy, oh shit!

Welp she asked!

I spent the next few hours in the library which was opposite to the fact that I hated reading and despise everything that had pictures of a fairytale in it.

I was reading a book bored out of my mind but actually getting into a book that kinda relates to me in a way.!

"Whatcha reading?"

I lifted the book to show.

"Really? The Official Dictionary Of Sarcasm."

"Yeah right it's really good and I'm learning a lot about more things that make it better to be sarcastic than normal." I laughed hearing him smirk and take a seat next to me.

"Have you ever tried to be normal?" He asked.

"Yes actually, worse 2 minutes of my fucking life." He smiled turning it back to serious mode.

"Gatta I have to talk to you?"

"Yeah."

"Weirdly I grew to like you and your weird ways to act so I'm just going to say something and I need to know if you trust me and you won't tell anyone."

"Of course, what's going on."

"We have a rat in the house and I know who it is."

-Que🤎

-Que🤎