𝟏𝟖 - 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐬

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐲𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐝 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 | (𝐘/𝐍) | 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐬

"Can you play something for me?"

He looked a little shocked and his face even heated up when I asked.

"Is there anything particular you would like to listen to?" Yoongi's voice was a slight mutter, but I could still catch all that he was saying.

"You told me that you were working on something, right? Can I listen to that?"

He didn't give me a reply, just turned back to his crowded desk and unplugged the big headphones that he was once wearing. He clicked around on his large computer, opening and closing files and files of audio.

It only took him a few minutes to find the new album on his computer, he missed with a few dials on the black board before clicking on the song called 'So Far Away'. I could see some of the other songs in the file, but one caught my eye, named, 'Y/N'.

The song started with some slow piano chords and then was mixed with some other light musical sounds. I was surprised when I heard Yoongi's rap, I could tell he put in a lot of emotions into his song, but what surprised me the most, was that I heard Jin's and Jungkook's voice in the background of the song and even in one part they were singing their own part.

I carefully listened to the whole song, almost bringing me to tears. Yoongi rapped about depression and anxiety with rich and meaningful lyrics. 

"So, what do you think?" He turned back towards me.

"I really like it, I could hear Jin's and Jungkook's voice in the song, but it's so sad." I couldn't hold back my smile. "Can I listen to the one called Y/N?"

Yoongi's once joyful and calm face was now alarmed and swiftly changing into a reddish tint.

"Oh...um, that song is b-being written now, so I don't have an r-record of it just yet."

There was a bit of silence before Yoongi spoke up again.

"Man, is it hot in here or is it just me? I'm going to go to the convention store real quick, is there anything that you want from there?" He kept looking over at the dark walls, never making eye contact with me.

"I know this is a weird request, but can you pick up pads, my period will come soon."

Now it was my turn to hide my face away from him. It was true, my period would be here in just two days, I was going to ask Jin to pick up something, but it would just be easier to ask Yoongi right now.

"Um, s-sure." His voice came out almost like a low whisper, making it hard for me to understand.

But before I could ask him what he said, he ran out the door and shut it hastily.

'I should have waited and told Jin instead.'

I tried to work on my homework again, though I couldn't focus.

'I wanted to ask Yoongi about the other members, but it seems that I made him feel uncomfortable.'