45

"Whiskey Five Junior, Whiskey Five Junior, this is Task Force 14OL, over." A lazy voice called out, his dirty fingers covered with dry mud and dirt grabs a chip inside a small package, munching on it as he sat down on the field, in the middle of a jungle.

He sighed. "Hello, this is Task Force 14OL, give us a response, Whiskey Five Junior, over." He waited for the radio to respond. No respond.

"Signal's here completely cut off, Rice." A man comes over to the bored one, stroking his old bucket hat. "Save the juice until we get to Viktor's base." The rather old man pulled out a smoke and gestured to one of their group to light it for him.

"Helioujin, any hostiles on the northeast?"

"No, just a bunch of dead bodies, from our crew." A masked one called out, standing up and remove his ghillie suit. "Who woulda thought an RPG would crash onto the chop." He looked over to the burnt and practically unrecognizable bodies of their fallen comrades.

"Viktor knows he's been spotted." The old man stated and smoked. "Round up, we're going in. Helioujin, Rice, both of you take one of the snipers and get in position. Spectre, Bearthroat, on me."

"Aye, Bulldoze."

As they do what their captain ordered, Rice checked the ammunition inside one of the snipers and load it up. Helioujin paused when he saw one of the dead corpses holding a sniper. He went over to it and grabs it carefully, his visor glasses hid his eyes. "This lad's a new recruit, right?" Rice spoke behind him, shouldering his sniper.

"Yup. It sucks that he has a family waiting for him." He grips the sniper. "Fucking warlord, killing over 121 innocents for his bitching world." Rice nods as the duo finds a hill atop, a perfect view for them to blend in the fields with a ghillie.

"Say, while we're wasting time, don't you say you have a kid?" Rice asked, pulling out his own ghillie suit out of his backpack. Helioujin looks over to him, as if questioning him through his masked identity.

"So?"

"Yeah, me too. I left mine back with my ex." Rice remarks, both finally take their position and saw Bulldoze and their team stealthy charging in the treehouse.

"Geez, didn't you say your ex is a slut?'

"Hey, men got different taste. I love and hate sluts."

"Diggers."

"Meh. I rather prefer the military than laying down my guns." Using his eyesight Quirk, Rice noted there are at least five men through the opened window. Their target is there. "Bulldoze, five men, the door is tripwire with explosives. Hang on, one of them is a Villain."

"What kind?"

"A-ranked, Armrizer, used to be Muscular's partner before he went rough and broke his arms. Yup, he's got new ones."

"Standby until my call."

"Rogers."

Few moments later, Bulldoze's voice called to their earbud.

"Take 'em out."

Pressing the trigger, two gunshots echoed throughout the silent forest. Rice's went through a goon while Helioujin aimed for Armrizer's chest. Surely enough, their comrades charged through the fortified windows with planks but they managed to break through in a single shot. Guns were blazing, the sounds of Bearthroat's unholy roars, and fleshes tearing.

"Well, son of a bitch." Bulldoze growled, glaring at Viktor whom looks over to his dead partners. Bearthroat spit blood out of his mouth, his furry claws slowly morphing back to normal. "Where's your boss?"