After that incident, Midoriya was in his room, doing one hand push-ups, drifting off in his train of thoughts. He got up, and began to do weight lifting.

'I wish Nana was here to train me, or even All Might. I can use Full Cowling at 64%, after I got hit by All Might a lot. There's still times when I can't believe it, that All Might and Nana acknowledged me and transferred their Quirks to me...' Midoriya thought, stopping as he put the 120 kg on the ground and began watched his favorite video. The video that made him wanted to become a hero.

Suddenly, he heard the door ring, as he opened it, revealing Kaminari and Mineta. "Mineta? Kaminari?"

"Hey, Midoriya!" Kaminari waved at him.

"Let's go to the pool!" Mineta said.

"The pool?"

"Yeah, before the summer training camp." Kaminari said.

"Let's train together!"

In the staff room. "Vlad, about the strength increasing part of the summer training camp..." Aizawa said, and Sekijiro Kan, aka Blood Vlad, looked at him.

"Eraser, before that, can you confirm the Quirks of the Class A students for me?" Vlad ask, and Aizawa nodded. "All right."

"Seat number 1, Yuga Aoyama. Quirk: Navel Laser. Hr can shoot a powerful laser from his bellybutton."

"Number 2, Mina Ashido. Quirk: Acid. She can secrete acid from her body and melt her target."

"Number 3, Tsuyu Asui. Quirk: Frog. She can do pretty much everything a frog can."

"Number 4, Tenya Ilda. Quirk: Engine. He can move very fast using the engines in his calves."

"Number 5, Ochaco Uraraka. Quirk: Zero Gravity. She can make anything she touches weightless.

"Number 6, Mashirao Ojiro. Quirk: Tail. He can manipulate his tail freely anf use it like his arms or legs."

"Number 7, Denki Kaminari. Quirk: Electrification. He can discharge the electricity stored up in his body."

"Number 8, Eijiro Kirishima. Quirk: Hardening. As the name implies, he can harden his whole body."

"Number 9, Koji Koda. Quirk: Anivoice. He can control living things other than humans, Luke animals and insects."

"Number 10, Rikido Sato. Quirk: Suger Rush. He can change the suger stored up in his body into power."

"Number 11, Mezo Shoji. Quirk : Dupil-Arms. He can make things like eyes, mouths, or ears st the tips of his arms."

"Number 12, Kyoka Jiro. Quirk: Earphone Jack. Using the plugs on her earlobes, she can distinguish between even the quietest sounds, and she can use the speakers on her legs to release explosion sounds."

"Number 13, Hanta Sero. Quirk: Tape. He can shoot sticky tape from his elbows and use it to apprehend his opponent or use it to move around."

"Number 14, Fumikage Tokoyami. Quirk: Dark Shadow. He can manipulate the shadow Dark Shadow, at will."

"Number 15, Shoto Todoroki. Quirk: Half-Cold Half-Hot. He can emit ice from his right half, and flames from his left half."

"Number 16, Toru Hagakure. Quirk: Invisibility. Basically, she's invisible."

"Number 17, Katsuki Bakugo. Quirk: Explosion. He secretes a nitroglycerin-like sweat and makes it explode."

"Number 18, Izuku Midoriya. Quirks: Painrance. He can strengthened his bones and body by taking damages. Super Power: He can increase the power of part of his body or his whole body and increase his physical abilities."