35

Back at Nana's house, her eyes shoot opened when she heard a glass broke. She immediately active Max Intact, grey, or silver, electric aura glows, including her eyes.

She immediately open the door, and went downstairs in an instant, and saw a person, wearing all black, his face and hair was covered by the dark, as Nana switch the light on.

Her eyes widened, seeing the person's face and hair. "Toshironi? What are you doing?" She asked, deactivating Max Intact. As All Might sheepishly rubned his head.

"Well, I call you like one hundred times, and ring the bell, so I thought you were kidnapped, and broke the window with a hammer." Toshironi said, and Nana saw a hammer leaning against the wall, as she sigh.

"Sorry, I was sleeping."

"It's alright."

"What are doing here, though?" Nana asked, as All Might handed her a present, which she looks at it, before smiling.

"Thanks, Toshironi." She thanked him, and pat his back. "No problem, Nana."

Meanwhile, Midoriya turns away when he saw Yaoyorozu's lips nearly touch his, as he felt her arms wrapped around his stomach. He was blushing so red, that steam came out of his ears, and Yaoyorozu nuzzled her head into his, making his entire body goes red.

Unbeknownst to them, Bakugo was recording everything, while Kirishima and Ashido was sleeping together, her face on his chest, both of them smiling. While Bakugo is just watching the embarrassing, yet cute scene.

'Ah, you lucky nerd...'

Yaoyorozu flushed her eyes opened, as she saw what she was doing. Immediately, she let go of him, and collapse, making Midoriya eyes shoot opened, and look at her. "What happened?!" He asked, as she got up, and laughed sheepishly.

"It's nothing! Let's get changed, and meet up with the others." She said, as she left the room, and Midoriya watch outside of his balcony, seeing snowfall.

After that, he was dressed in a black and red Christmas sweater, a black pants, and green slippers. When he went into the living room, he saw every Class A, the teachers, and Class B, were there. Which surprised him.

"What, is going on..." Midoriya asked, as Kaminari put his hand around his shoulders. "We're having a Christmas party with the teachers and Class B!" He replied, and Midoriya nodded.

"But, man, I don't wanna heard Monomo's taughting, in the middle of Christmas." Midoriya said, looking at Neito Monomo, who was taughting at Kirishima and Ashido.

"Yeah, that asshole should be kicked out of here." Bakugo said, wearing a red sweater, and black jeans, including a yellow sneakers.

"I guess, you're right, but we can't, since we need to have the teachers' permission." Midoriya said, and Bakugo scowled. "Boring. I just wanna beat him into a piñata." Bakugo said, shoving his hands into his pockets.

"Don't worry, we got this." Todoroki said, wearing a blue sweater with a grey "T" on it, a dark brown trousers, and pink slippers.

"How?" Midoriya asked, titling his head to his left side, and Todoroki out his finger on the air. "You know that he will bring up your battle against that villain at Kamino Ward, and he will brag about that you were a villain, responsible for All Might retirement, right? We're put him where the sun doesn't shine."

Midoriya approach Monomo and his classmates, who were Yaoyorozu, Jiro, and Uraraka. As he was asking them for a date, and should consider leaving Class A into Class B, so he can give them good times, which made Midoriya pissed off. 'Not only he's a jerk, but apparently, he's a pervert, only wanted what Mineta wants.' Midoriya thought, before they noticed him, as Yaoyorozu, Jiro, and Uraraka hugged his arms.