6

After a while, they've already finished the Endurance Test as they gathered together. Meanwhile, Bakugo was glaring at Midoriya, not bothering looking at Aizawa.

"Alright, I'll quickly tell you the results. The total is simply the marks you got from each test. It's a waste of time to explain verbally, so I'll show you the results all at once. The person with the lowest score will be expelled." He held up the device as a hologram chart appear as it posted everyone from number one to number twenty. Izuku looked up as he searched for his own name. He got number ten and Uraraka was just below him, she got number eleven while Momo got number one. The last one who is going to get expulsion is not other than Minoru Mineta.

He look ever at the kid, and saw tears at the corner of his eyes. Midoriya sigh sadly as he look at his right fist.

'Remember what All Might said... I'm not cheating, this was from my hard work, I know it. I'm not cheating, it was just... my hard work... Besides, I wouldn't be surprised if Sensei is not going to expelled him since what kind of teacher would expelled a student on first day in school.' Midoriya thought as Aizawa shut off the chart.

"Oh, by the way, I lying about the whole expulsion thing." A deadly silence fell over the group as Ochaco and Ilda stared at the man who is now having the biggest shit eating grin on his face.

"It was rational deception to draw out the upper limits of your Quirks." He jokely said as Yaoyorozu sigh.

"WHAT?!" Ochaco and Tenya screamed in shocked and Midoriya chuckle sheepishly while rubbing his neck. 'I knew it!' Midoriya thought, surprise that he got it right.

"Of course that was a lie. It should've been obvious if you just thought it through." Yaoyorozu said while everyone was looking at both Tenya and Ochaco and Mineta passed out from happiness and relief as Aizawa began to walk away.

"Now that is over, we're done here. There are handouts with the curriculum and such in the classroom so when you get back, look over them." He said and gave Midoriya a slip of paper. "Have the old lady fix your finger in the nurse's office, can't have students going back home injured." He said and Izuku nodded.

"Aizawa, you liar!" Aizawa stopped and noticed All Might.

"You were here the entire time?"

""A rational deception" you said? Nice joke but April Fools was last week. I've seen your records, you punished the whole class of last year's first-years with expulsion. You cut those you judge to be without potential without hesitation. For a man like that to take back his words-." He then pointed his index finger at him. "That must be because you also felt Young Midoriya's potential, right?"

""Also"?" He said and turn to him, with a smile. "You seem to be supporting him a lot, are his favorite love child or what?" All Might flinch at this. "Is that how a teacher should be acting?" He continues to walk away. "His potential was not zero. That's all it was. I will always cut those off without potential. There's nothing crueler than letting a dream end midway."

"So, you're being kind in your own way, huh, Aizawa? But we don't really get along after all"

After a while, everyone was heading back home while Midoriya was tiredly walking back home.

"Man... I'm so tired." He tiredly said until a hand grab his shoulder, stopping him as he turn around and saw Tenya Ilda.

"Ilda!"

"Is your finger healed?"

"Yeah, thanks to Recovery Girl." He said and show him his healed finger. 'I can't just keep getting help from others. I have to hurry up and learn to control my power.' Midoriya thought when he remember that he'll be dying if he keep using this.