43

[Before we start, I apologized this chapter is extremely short. I'll try to make the next chapter longer but it'll take a while because I want to lay off writing for once, oh well. Sorry that I disappointed y'all with today's chapter after waiting so long but I have doubts about my return. And by the way, excuse the majority of jokes I put here in this chapter. This book has some very much technical issues. Whatever! Just read already!]

"I apologized if I did not heard what you had said, what do you mean by, "too dangerous to roam freely?" Weakened All Might demanded in a shocked tone, standing up from his seat in the meeting room at Yuuei.

How could this happened?!

A man dressed in a black suit addressed the former Symbol of Peace. "The government decided that your "apprentice" has been deemed as one of the top list of potential threats." Nezu, All Might and Nana's eyes narrowed sternly, as the agent goes on. "The battle in Kamino had proven that Midoriya Izuku is your apprentice, correct, former Symbol of Peace, All Might, and Number Two Hero, Silver Burst?" Nana had rose up to the rank of Number Two while Endeavor had become the new Number One and Symbol of Peace.

She had come because she was called to, expecting to hear regarding the League of Villains and her grandson.

Not to hear her and Inko's little Izuku is dragged to a world he would be unfamiliar with.

"That is pure nonsense!" She defended strongly. "Are you expecting that Deku will become a threat, like a Villain or potentially corrupted?"

"No, you got it wrong, Silver Burst. The government made an agreement that he— Deku — will officially become the youngest Pro Hero, after Hawks, to climb the Top 10 list."

Their eyes widened, even Nezu is caught off-guard whom is usually calm.

"Of course, his academic years would not be ignored. We had discussed this to Endeavor as well, that he will be his supervisor and Deku will become his sidekick until the day he officially climb the ranks." The agent said collectively. All Might sat down, shocked of the information. "Crime rates had been increasing ever since All Might's retirement. I am not given much information why the government wanted this 16-year-old boy to become a Pro Hero so young, but he did participate the battle of Kamino and fight All For One. That's enough prove that he's already stronger than most Pro Heroes.'

They took in the information and waited for one to said their thought. For Midoriya to become a Pro Hero so early? They understand the desperation of a suitable Symbol of Peace. Toshinori knew Endeavor would be one his own Symbol of Peace without having to know how to be one. Nana would be also a replacement of his pillar he left behind since her One For All is burning hot like their apprentice.

But they weren't sure.

"All you need to do is sign the paper and the arrangements will be done. We have a list of more suitable Heroes for your choice to take Deku as their sidekick until he rose to the ranks." The agent hands Nezu a piece of paper. All they need is a simple handwrite of their name and it's all done.

"Can we think for, maybe a week or two, until it shall be done?" Toshinori asked.

"The higher-ups doesn't want to push too much pressure, so four weeks is all you can get. Please do consider. The public had already seen him as a Hero, and wondered why he isn't a Pro yet. Raising more confusion will cause a lot of desperation for a Symbol."

After the agent had left, Nana slams her fists into the table, holding back enough so she wouldn't break the edge with her regular strength. "Now this is bullshit." She protested. "Everything Izuku works for so hard is through, what, a simple paper?!" Nana covers her eyes with a hand, groaning in frustration. "The world already has me and Endeavor as the current strongest. No way I'm gonna put Inko's son in a world he hasn't had any experience yet!"