When Todoroki went back into the tunnel he came out of, he was met with Endeavor, who was smiling at him. ""You're in my way". You're not going to say that?" Endeavor ask. "You need to control your left side... You're just letting it all out, and it's very dangerous. But you have abandoned your childish tantrum and finally become a perfect upgrade of me. After you graduate, come work for me. I'll lead you down the path of the mighty." Endeavor said, extending his hand to him.

"There's no way I can abandon anything. It's not something that can be so easily reversed. It's just... back then... For that one moment... I forgot about you." Todoroki said, causing Endeavor eyes widened in surprise, as Todoroki walk past him.

"Whether that is a good thing or a bad thing... Whether it is correct to not... I need to think about it. I won't choose the path you took. I choose mine. I need to speak with Midoriya about something." Todoroki said, as Endeavor watched him leave.

"Kiss...!" Recovery Girl kiss his right hand, as it healed. "There, that should do it." She said, before wrapping the bandage out of his hand, and Midoriya look at his hand, which was back to normal.

"This time, I won't scold you, since you were finally able to control One For All." She said, as Midoriya smile and nodded.

Suddenly, the door burst open, revealing Ilda, Uraraka, Mineta, Asui, Yaoyorozu, as All Might shoot out blood.

"Midoriya/Deku! Are you okay?!"

"Gosh, you all scared me..." All Might whispered, before Uraraka look on him.

"Oh, nice to meet you..."

"Yeah..." He waved them hello.

"Hey everyone, what about the final match?" Midoriya ask, and Ilda answered him.

"Since that the stage was destroyed, they're taking a break to repair it, and so you can rest a little before your match with Bakugo start." Ilda said, and Midoriya nodded.

"That match earlier is scary, Midoriya... What pro's gonna want that?" Mineta said, as Yaoyorozu uppercut him.

"Are you stupid, pervert? Midoriya didn't receive any damages until the last moment." Yaoyorozu growl, which Mineta furiously nodded.

"Well, at least I can rest for a bit, before my match with Kacchan starts." Midoriya said, as he close his eyes.

"Midoriya."

Everyone look at the doorstep, seeing Todoroki, he changed his clothes into a new one. "Oh, Todoroki! Are you alright?" Izuku ask, as Todoroki nodded.

"I just need a little healing, that's all." He said, as Recovery Girl kissed his cheek, his bruises were recovered and he thanked Recovery Girl, before grabbing a chair, and put it next to Midoriya and he sat on it.

"I want to ask you something, if you mind?" Midoriya nodded, as Todoroki sigh. "Thank you, for making me realize that my left side is my power, not my old man's." Todoroki said, in his usual monotone voice, and dull eyes.

"I'm glad that you finally realized it. So, that means you're gonna use your left side now?"

"I'm not sure. Ever since our match, I've been thinking if I made the right decision. Whether to use it again, or not. I want you to tell me about it." Todoroki said, surprising Midoriya.

"Todoroki... You made the right decision." Midoriya said, as there was a long pause before Todoroki got up.

"Thank you for answering my question. Get some rest." He said before leaving the room.

"Well, that was something of him." Yaoyorozu said, as she smile and turn away. "Anyway, Todoroki is right. Midoriya needs some rest before his match with Bakugo starts." They nodded, before leaving the room.