Momo Yaoyorozu, she is now sitting down on the dining table with her family. She was loss in thought about the guy who save her.

Izuku Midoriya, after he got his acceptance letter, he went to Dagobah Municipal Beach Park to met up with Nana and All Might, they congrats him on his acceptance and they talk for a bit until it was ruined when All Might turn into his muscle form to tell him that he can control One For All and he destroyed a empty can which cause a young couple to chase after then.

After Momo was done eating with her family, she was at her room, sitting down on her chair and was searching if she could give him any gifts. If he hadn't save her then she would have been dead for now, he sacrificed his legs and right arm and his life to give hers, she is now worrying about him.

She just wants to find him and ask him if he is okay, anf probably get his phone number. She wanted to know Izuku more, she already made friends with the girl that Izuku also saved, Ochaco Uraraka.

Suddenly, she heard a text from.ber phone as she stop looking for items on the internet and open her phone, revealing to be Kyoka Jiro.

Kyoka - Hey, Momo. What're you doing? Where were you when the exam was over.

Momo - Oh, uh... It's complicated.

Kyoka - Oh, okay... Anyway, just be careful, alright? I don't want you to get hurt when you nearly died when that Zero Pointer... Nevermind.

Momo - I'm okay, now. Also, I made a friend!

Kyoka - Really?! Who is the lucky person?

Momo - Her name is Ochaco Uraraka, I met her when someone saved both of us, we became quick friends. I also her if she had a love interested in the guy who saved us but she said no because she saw him as her hero and saviour.

Kyoka - *Squeak* OMG, YOU ARE IN LOVE!!!

Momo - WHAT?! No I'm not, I'm just sayin—-, why am I even bothering talking to you! I just wanted to buy some presents to that guy. If you even dare about saying I'm in love with him then I would force you to go to the nightclub all by yourself while you're getting hit by males, and possibly being raped!

Kyoka - Fine, fine. I won't talk about it, I think you should create that toy of yours, the one you made when you were kid?

Momo think about it, it does sounds good but she is scared that what if Midoriya thought that it was some doll and give it to someone else.

Momo - I think I'll try...

Kyoka - Maybe a... I dunno, a good food or whatever, I'll see tomorrow, bye-bye, Momo.

Momo - Kay', night.

She close her phone and cover her face, her face was bright red, probably embarrassed what Jiro just said to her.

'Damn it...' She thought, a bit frustrated and embarrassed. Once she was done blushing, she is just reading books since she likes reading books.

She grab her glass of chocolate milk and drink, she out the glass on her table and continue to read. She is also listening to music which was a peaceful one.

She stop reading when she heard her phone ringing, she grab it and saw the screen, it was from Kyoka, but wasn't she already asleep? She was confused but answer it.

"Hello?"

"MOMO! OPEN THE DAMN DOOR!" She shouted on the phoen which Momo had to covered her right ear and she realised that it was raining and Jiro was outside.

After a while, Jiro was shivering, likely she was cold after she had to take trains and things to get to Momo's house or mansion.

"U-Um... Why are you doing here? I thought you were sleeping?" Kyoka sheepishly chuckle before she took a sip on her hot chocolate drink.