7

"What... the heck? The losers are practically uninjured, and the winners are on the ground..." Kaminari whispered as they look at the exhausted Midoriya and the puking Uraraka while Ilda was making sure if she was okay.

"They lost the battle, but won the war, huh?" A person with bird head said, his name was Fumikage Tokoyami.

"This is a training, though." Asui said as All Might watches as his successor sat down on the ground, panting while holding his right hand.

"I have to say, Young Midoriya. I'm impressed. You hesitated to not to use the dumb plan that you said." Midoriya chuckle and All Might help him got up. "Whether or not, I point out that who did horribly was Young Bakugo. It may seem to be that you thought what you did was reckless, but what I seen is heroic. True heroes lay down their life for others, which is what you did for Young Uraraka!" All Might praise as he grab his shoulder and Midoriya smile.

"So... Me, Ilda and Uraraka did... great?" He said and All Might thumbs up. "Yes! But for now let's patch your hand first before we went back, after this test is over. We shall went to see Recovery Girl."

Midoriya nodded. "All right!" He said and All Might shift his glance toward Bakugo who still wearing that fear expression. "How about you go first while I'll check if Young Bakugo is okay." Midoriya look at Bakugo as he saw that he was still in fear, he felt a wave of guilt hit his chest but nodded as he went back to the control room.

'M-My right... Deku predicted it... On top of that... He received no critical damages from my strongest explosions and had found a way to win the test... W-W-What's this feeling?! W-Why am I shaking?! I never felt this newfound feeling before! I-I'm not scared... I'm not scared over Deku! Does that mean... even if we fought all-out... Deku would completely beat..' He thought as he began to breathing rapidly and could felt fear taking over his entire body, he completely lose to Deku, the Quirkless nerd he always bullied. He keep breathing rapidly and heavily and could felt that he would be unconscious in a second.

He stopped when he felt All Might's hand place on his shoulder. "Come back, Young Bakugo. It's time to review the results. Whether you win or lose, looking back and learning from your experience is a part of life." All Might said but Bakugo was still wearing that fear expression.

Izuku step inside the control room as he was immediately greeted by Yaoyorozu, who she was glaring down on him since she was taller than him, her arms cross and Midoriya gulp nervously and he nervously smile.

"H-H-Hey, Y-Yaoyorozu! What, uh... you looking?" All he received was a slap across the slap by Yaoyorozu, it wasn't hard but a soft slap.

"Y-You idiot!" She scream as Midoriya took a step back in surprise. "You seriously have to risk your life again?! What the heck is wrong with you?! You could at least push Uraraka on the hallway so that you and her won't get hit by the explosion but what the heck was that about?!" She shouted and Midoriya waved his left hand in surrender.

"Uh, sorry... I'm really, really sorry!" He said and bowed which Momo sigh before creating a bandage and grab Izuku's right hand, he winch at the sudden pain as his bone crack a little.

"G-Gentle... We're not exactly at nurse's office..." She giggle softly and gently apply the bandage around his hand.

"Sorry what I said back there, I was frustrated, that's all." She said and Midoriya blush, which everyone noticed the blush while Mineta was on his knees, screaming.

"W-Well... No problem, I-I guess."

"Are you going to be nervous and shy everytime you talk with a girl, not to mention a girl you already know for a few days?" She said with a smirk and Izuku burried his face on his left arm, totally embarrassed what she just said.