32

Now, Midoriya look at Nana, and All Might, in his hero form, as they were at the bar. All Might look at him, and nodded, as Midoriya charge up Full Cowl at 100%, before Midoriya instantly destroyed the wall with a 83% Smash.

"Smash!"

"What the—?!"

"Kurogiri! Gate, now!" Shigaraki ordered, but suddenly, Best Jeanist used his Quirk on them, restraining them in place.

Dabi tried to burn them with his blue flames, but Gran Torino knock him out with a kick to the neck. "Good job, Best Jeanist!" All Might said, and he nodded. "You can't run anymore, League of Villains! Why? Because we are here!"

"After all that trouble I went through, why you three come to me?" Shigaraki growl, glaring at Midoriya, All Might, and Nana. "Kurogiri, bring as many as you can!" Shigaraki shouted.

...

"What is the trouble, Kurogiri?" Shigaraki ask. "I'm sorry, Tomura Shigaraki. The Nomus that were supposed to be in a fixed location... are not there!" Kurogiri said.

"It is time to end your childish pranks, Tomura Shigaraki!" All Might said, as his right iris glows bright blue.

"Kurogiri!"

Suddenly, Kurogiri head hit the table, shocking everyone. "Don't worry. He's not dead, I merely put him to sleep, he's an annoying guy, though." Edgeshot said, appearing out of Kurogiri's neck.

"This... is... unsatisfying. Heh, don't be so ridiculous... Don't be ridiculous..." Shigaraki said, and Midoriya look at Nana, who nodded.

"Where is All For One, Shigaraki?" Midoriya ask, gripping his fists.

"Go away... Disappear... Die..." Shigaraki said, his head losing.

"Shigaraki!" Midoriya shouted.

"I HATE YOU ALL!"

Suddenly, black liquid portals appear, as Nomus came out of the portals. "Nomus?! How did they escaped?!" Best Jeanist said. "Edgeshot, what about Kurogiri?!" Nana ask, and he look at her. "He's still unconscious! He didn't do it!"

Until, the black liquid portal appear on Midoriya. "What the—?! He said, as he reached his hand out for All Might, and he and Nana look at him in horror.

"Young Midoriya/Izuku!" They tried to grab him, but the portal disappear, and rhey froze in fear.

"NOOOO!!"

Midoriya gasp for air, as he began coughing. "What the... heck... was that..." He groan, while coughing.

"Finally, I get to meet you, Izuku Midoriya."

Izuku from on his place, his coughing stop as he look around, and was horrified to see everyone, still conscious, but they were heavily injured, and the shock of his world increased more.

"Do you like this? I've brought your classmates here!" All For One said, his classmates banging the glass room, screaming.

"Midoriya!" Yaoyorozu cry out, as everyone look at him.

"What... do you want with them?!" Midoriya demanded, as Shigaraki and the others appear out of the black liquid portal.

"Master..." Shigaraki look at All For One, and he look at him. "You failed again, didn't you, Tomura? But don't be so discouraged. I have brought your associates to you, while I will deal with this child." He then turn to Midoriya, who gasp in shock, before activating One For All: Full Cowling at 100%.

Almost immediately, All For One launched an air shockwave at him, which he instantly dodge, and reappear behind All For One, and he punch him, and he block it, sending shockwaves. "Ah, I was wrong. You are powerful, like All Might." He said, before tossing him away into the ground, and they look at the sky, seeing two familiar person flying toward All For One at full speed.