31

All the villains that saw Midoriya beat Muscular in one shot, and he creating rain, as Kurogiri appeared next to Dabi, who was still in shock. "Oh my, God..." Kurogiri whispered in disbelief, as Midoriya continues to roar to the heavens, before he stopped, and hung his head down, panting heavily.

"We can't get Bakugo if he can still fight, and his left arm is still not broken. I say, we retreat." Kurogiri said, as he created a portal, not before Yaoyorozu snap out of her shock, as she creates a small tracking device, and saw a green colored Nomu, wenting inside the portal, but she immediately throws the device on his back, as the device were locked inside him.

Then, every villains went inside the portal, not before he blonde villain winked at Izuku, who glares at them, as the portal closed. Until, he lose his conscious and fall down, and everyone scream out his name.

After a while, Midoriya was laying down on the hospital bed, still unconscious after yesterday's incident. Everyone from his classroom had visited him, checking if he had awake, while Bakugo was staying with him.

It was surprising to them that Bakugo actually cried when they left the room, and blaming himself for his condition. Bakugo isn't the only one who sit next to him the entire time.

Yaoyorozu also stays with him, guilt hit her heart to why she didn't confessed her feelings to him. Now, both of them were sitting on a sofa, sleeping peace, a book on Bakugo's face, likely that he fall asleep while reading a book.

Suddenly, the machine started to beeped, as their eyes shoot open, and stood up, as Midoriya's fingers begins to move a little, and a groan escaped his lips, ad Bakugo slam opened the door. "I NEED A DAMN DOCTOR OVER HERE!!" He shouted, as the doctors that were treating Midoriya during his unconscious, came into the room with Bakugo.

"W... Where... am I?" Midoriya whispered, until waves of memories hit his head, as he felt someone hugged him. "You're awake!" Yaoyorozu sobbed, as the doctors check the machine and he, as they sighed.

"He'll be fine, his recovery is back to full heal, and he could used them, again." The doctor said, before they left the room.

"Jesus Christ, you are a stupid nerd! If you would've let Aizawa erased that bastard's Quirk, then you would have..." Bakugo trail off, as he pulled Midoriya into a hug. "Don't scare me next time..." Midoriya smile, and hugged back.

"I promise, Kacchan."

"You better."

After a while, Midoriya sit down on a chair, looking at the ground, before getting up, and charge Full Cowling at 90%, he felt completely normal, until he charge up at 100%, yellow fire-like trails come out of his eyes and brightens the color of his hair to a light green. He smile widely, feeling the bones inside his body wasn't breaking, or rattling, but completely normal.

The door opened, revealing All Might and Nana, who watched him in shock, before they smile widely. "You did it. You finally mastered One For All." All Might said, and Midoriya smile and nodded, as he deactivated 100% Full Cowl.

"I am proud of you, kid." Nana said, pulling him into a tight hug. "However, it seems that the three of us has to defeat All For One."

Midoriya look at her, in shock and disbelief. "We weren't sure if we should let you come with us. But since that you were able to use 100% without sustaining any backlashes, I think you can go with us." She said, and Midoriya release the hug and pump his fists.

"Of course, I will go with you! You two teach me a lot, and no matter what kind of situation it is, I would be with your side!" Midoriya said, determination and confidence beaming on his eyes, and they smile softly, before All Might give him his costume.

"Then, let's gear up, Deku."

After a while, Midoriya sigh, as he was at U.A. High School, coming to his friends, before he, All Might, and Silver Burst will set off to defeat All For One. He step inside, and then open his classroom door, and all eyes fell on him.

"Midoriya, why are you wearing your costume?" Aizawa ask, and Midoriya flashed a sad smile. "I may have to goodbye to you all." Everyone stood up in shock, as they watched as Midoriya place his hand on his chest.

"Wh-What are you saying, Midoriya?" Sero ask, and Midoriya close his eyes.

"Me, All Might, Silver Burst, and the pro heroes are bringing to the end of the League of Villains. The three of us will have to face off against a powerful villain, that was capable to destroy an entire city in his prime. A-And... I don't if I can make it out alive,  so, that's why," Tears leaked down on his eyes. "I came here to say goodbye."

The reason why he said that he wasn't coming back, because All For One had grown stronger than last time he fought against All Might, so he back into his prime. His prime was so powerful, that he can destroy an entire city with one blast.

"N-No... This is not true, right?" Yaoyorozu ask, approaching him, and tears were on her eyes, including everyone, except Aizawa, who sigh in sadness and step out of the classroom.

"I... don't know, but I come back, I promise that I will be the hero you all wished me to be." Midoriya said, wiping away his tears, and soon, his entire classmates approach him, while Bakugo stomps toward him.

"You... damn idiot." Midoriya look at Bakugo, who's hair covering his eyes, gritting his teeth. "You damn scumbag... You...! YOU REALLY ARE A DAMN IDIOT, HUH?!" Bakugo shouted, tears leaking down his eyes. "DAMN IT! DAMN IT! GODDAMMIT! THIS IS STUPID! I DON'T LIKE YOUR DAMN IDEA, YOU SHIT ASS! I JUST WANTED TO SAY, THANK YOU FOR CHANGING ME!" Bakugo shouted, gripping his hair tightly, as everyone couldn't handle the emotions.

"You're our hero!"

Midoriya face dropped, as he look at the ground, a small smile on his face, as he look up. "You guys... I promise, I will come back." He said, and Bakugo scoffed, tears still leaking down. "You better, you god bless hero." He growled, and Midoriya chuckle quietly.