17

"Good work, Ilda."

"Oh, Urarak—." Their eyes widened in shock. "You're not like yourself at all! Your brow's all wrinkled!" Ilda shouted in horror.

"My brow?" She innocently said, before she realized what they mean. "Oh, it's just my nerves... Must've reached my brow." She said, scratching her head.

"Because you're up against Bakugo, after all..." Yaoyorozu said, and Uraraka lower her head.

"Yeah, I'm really scared." She then turn toward them. "But you know, after seeing a match like Ilda, and Deku..."

"Our match?" Midoriya ask.

"Then, next... soon..." She gripped her wrists.

"But, well, I don't think even Bakugo would use a full-strength explosion on a girl..." Ilda said.

"He would." Midoriya said, shocking everyone. "Everyone's trying to become number one to make their dreams come true. Even if it's no Kacchan, no one would think about holding back. You've helped me so much, Uraraka. That's why I thought maybe I could help you just a little."

"Oh? You heard that, Uraraka?" Ilda said, turning toward her with a smile.

"Thanks, Deku... But, it's okay. I already have a plan in mind." She got up and walk past them, stopping in front of the door. "Everyone's trying their hardest to get to their future. That's why..." She turn around, smiling nervously, and give them a thumbs up. "Let's meet in the finals!"

"The two guys with the same Quirks! Tetsutetsu versus Kirishima! A head-to-head fistfight! The winner is..." Midnight approach them, as she realized that both of them were knocked out.

"Both contestants down! It's a draw! In the case of a draw, after they recover, the winner will be determined by a simple contest, like arm wrestling." Midnight announced.

"While we wait for Tetsutetsu and Kirishima to recover, we'll start the next match." Present Mic said, as Bakugo and Uraraka image appeared on the screen.

"Next might be the most disturbing match-up  ever." Asui said, as Jiro rub her right hand with her left arm.

"I almost don't want to watch this..." She replied, shivers ran down on neck.

"The eighth and last match of the right round! He was kind of famous in middle school! This isn't the face of a regular person! From the hero course, it's Katsuki Bakugo! Versus. She's the one I'm rooting for! From the hero course, it's Ochaco Uraraka!"

"You're the one that makes things float, right, Round Face?" Bakugo snarl, glaring at Uraraka, who looks surprised.

"Round...?" She grit her teeth.

"If you're gonna withdraw, then just do it now. You won't get off with just an "ouch"." Bakugo said.

"Eighth match, start!"

As soon as Present Mic finished, Uraraka immediately dash toward Bakugo. "Withdrawing isn't a choice!" She shouted, as Bakugo open his right palm.

"Then, die!"

'Kacchan usually start with a big right swing.'

'Here!'

Instead of a right swing, Bakugo launched an explosion at Uraraka, knocking her back. "This is no good. Even if I knew about it, I couldn't react in time." Uraraka said, taking off her jacket, as Bakugo got into a position.

"I'll take care of you." He saw her, as he trust his left palm toward it. "Don't underestimate me!" He exploded the jacket, which he realized it was not Uraraka, but her jacket. And she appear behind him.