20

Izuku sigh when he put on his black t-shirt, today he was going to Bakugo's house, which he felt that he shouldn't go, but he have to do or otherwise he'll probably receive an explosion to the face by him, as he step out his door, wearing his black t-shirt, dark blue baggy jeans, white socks, then put on his red boots.

"Ready to go?" Inko ask, as Izuku nodded and they went to the Bakugo household.

After a while, they were at the doorstep of Katsuki Bakugo house, as Inko knocked the door. "Katsuki! Check the door!" Bakugo's mom, Mitsuki shouted. "You do it, old hag!"

"Right now, you useless crap!"

"FINE!"

Both Midoriya sweat drop. 'Are they always like this?' They thought, before the door opened, revealing to be Bakugo, wearing a black t-shirt with skull logo, black pants, and white socks.

"Oh, it's just Deku and his mom." Bakugo said, as Inko waved him.

"Nice to see you, again, Katsuki! I see that you can Izuku are good friends, right?" She kindly ask, but Bakugo immediately know the aura around her. The same aura he felt around his mother.

"U-Um... Yes, Aunt Inko, I have been treating Deku well..." Bakugo nervously stated, which Inko nodded and smile sweetly, but Bakugo was wreaking havoc inside.

Even though he is really violent, he is scare of his mother and Inko, because when he and Midoriya was five, he hurt Midoriya so hurt that he was send into the hospital, of course, he was met with an angry Inko and Mitsuki who punish him, by making him eat a lot of fart candy.

He turn around, and walks away. "Anyway, come in." He said, sweating bullets.

After we greet his mother, Bakugo led Midoriya to his room. He close the door, and glare at him. "Anyway, take a seat, you dumbass." He growled, as Midoriya gulp, before he sat on his chair and Bakugo hit on his bed.

"So... What do want to talk about...?"

"The old hag wants me to be friends with you, again. So, I hate to say this. Wanna be friends, again, bastard?" Bakugo said, which Midoriya eyes widened in shock.

"Tsk, whatever, just forget i—."

"I... I would be happy to be friends with you, again, Kacchan." Midoriya happily said, and smile brightly that Bakugo grab a sunglasses from his table and put on it.

"Stop smiling, You're too bright to see in the eyes." He growl, which Midoriya nodded, before their phone had a notification sound, as they check on it.

Pinky - Hey, everyone! Wanna have a Class A hangout?

They look at each other, before Bakugo rolled his eyes while shrugging his shoulders. Apparently, Mina and Hagakure made a Class A group, so they could talk to each other.

ManlyBoy - Really?! Awesome, I'm in!

TapeGuy - I'm in, too!

Earphone Jack - Me too

Everyone from Class A agree to hang out, while Bakugo didn't reply.

ManlyBoy - Hey, Bakugo! Wanna hang out with us?

KingExplosionMurderer - Fine, whatever.

Ice Cream - Sure, I have nothing to do anyway.

Yaomomo - Midoriya?

LemmeSmashMY - Sure!

"Anyway, you're gonna  wear in that?" Bakugo ask, and Midoriya nodded.

"It'll take a lot of time for me to go back to my apartment and change." He said, as Bakugo sigh.