27

As Kirishima, Kaminari, Ashido, and Sato were standing in their class, yesterday they lose as Ashido was sobbing faking.

"Everyone... I'm looking forward... to hearing your stories... about training camp..." Ashido said, which Midoriya sweat drop.

"We don know for sure yet. There might be a last minute twist."

"Stop it, Midoriya. If you say it out loud, it'll probably jinx it."

"If we failed the exams, then we'd have to skip training camp and be in summer school hell. And since that we didn't pass the practical... If you guys still don't get it, then you're dumber than monkeys!" Kaminari shouted, and poked Midoriya's eye which he squeak in surprise, having able to block it when he blinked.

"He,y calm down. That's too far. I don't know, either. Our team passed thanks to Mineta, but I was just sleeping the whole time. Anyway, since we don't know how they're scoring it."

"If you feel bad for us, then I dunno, just bring me back lots of stuff!"

The door slide open, instantly. "Once the bell rings, get in your seats. Morning. Unfortunately, there are those who did not pass the final exams. For the training camp in the woods..." He then flashed a shit eating grin. "everyone is going!"

"A last minute twist!"

"We can go?!"

"Really?!"

"Yeah. Some failed, but no one failed the written exam. In the practical, Ashido, Kirishima, Kaminari, Sato, and Sero failed." Aizawa said, and Sero face palm. "I knew it..."

"For this time's exam, we on the villain side make sure to leave a way for the students to win while watching to see how you all would take on the task at your hand. If we hadn't, most of you would've gotten stuck before you started." Aizawa said.

"So when you said that you were really going out to crush us..."

"That was to make you feel cornered. In the first place, the training camp in the woods is one to increase strength. So those who failed need to the most. They have to get stronger." Then, he got the shit eating grin back on his face. "I lied, it was just a rational falsehood."

""A rational falsehood"?!"

"I was tricked again...! As expected of U.A.!" Ilda then stood up. "However, since you lied to us twice, our faith in you will waver!"

"Wow, you're being a wet blanket, Ilda."

"That's true. I'll consider that. But I wasn't lying about everything. Failure is failure. I have prepared a extra lesson for you five. Frankly, it'll be a lot tougher than the extra lessons you'd get if you stayed at school."

Soon, classes were over, as everyone were discussing about the training camp. "Well, I'm glad that all of us can go together." Ojiro said, holding a training camp book. "A week of training camp, huh?" Ilda said.

"We'll have to bring a lot of stuff with us then." Midoriya said, glancing over Ilda's training guide book. "I don't have a bathing suit or anything, though. Guess I'll have to buy some stuff." Kaminari said, they looked at him..

"Like night vision goggles!" Mineta said, interrupting heir conversation.

"Oh, since we're off tomorrow, and we just finished our exams, so let's have all Class A go shopping together like last time?!" Hagakure said, and everyone smile widely.

"That's a great idea! That'll be the second time we have hang out together!" Kaminari said, and Uraraka nodded.

"Hey, Bakugo, wanna come with us?" Kirishima said, as Bakugo walks away. "I'm out. Last time was boring, only got to play some games at the arcade." Bakugo said, walking out of the classroom.