40

As Izuku toss himself into his bed after fangirling too much with Kyoka, he closes his eyes and sighed. 'Please, for the love of All Might, don't let my hormones rock all over my head.' Izuku thought.

Recently, ever since he hit his age of 16, he would always think about Yaoyorozu, half-naket fully naked. The single thought of it would instantly grow his tree to an 8 cm banana.

Izuku blushed and immediately curl his balls up while sweating and blushing furiously.

"I hate my growth spurt...!"

An image of a naked Momo Yaoyorozu flashed across his head, as his erection skyrocket even more and it start to poke out of the pants he was was wearing.

"I'm innocent. I'm innocent. I'm not a pervert like Mineta...!"

Yaoyorozu, meanwhile, gulped as she embarrassedly stare at her breasts. "A single thought. A SINGLE thought of a naked Izuku is enough to make myself wet...

Now, her pink nipples were very hard and her vagina was really wet. A crimson blush on her face.

"I... can't do it. I'm only 16 years old! And not to mention, Izuku is still innocent. I don't want to get pregnant..."

Then, her demon half appeared on her shoulder!

"Idiot! This is yer chance to experience the feeling of sex! C'mon, pound his dick with that nice puss of yours!"

Then, her angel side appeared on her left shoulder.

"Do not! I prefer if you don't destroy Izuku Midoriya's innocent and sweetness with your desires. I declined! You might eventually get pregnant!"

"Ah screw that pregnancy shit, accept your lustful feelings and fuck him!"

(Yes, I'm using curses...)

"DO NOT!"

"DO YES!"

Yaoyorozu got up and sighed.

"Screw it..."

Izuku pants bitterly as he look at the humongous tree of his. It leak out a pre-spream as he shuts his eyes and whimpered. "I wish my hormones never met me..." Hearing a knock on his door, Izuku quickly stuff his growing tree into his pants forcibly.

But he winches in pain because of the pain the tip of the tree touched his pants, and approach the door. Slapping himself and got rid of the blush, Izuku open the door and tried to best to act everything was normal.

"Momo, what's wrong?"

Yaoyorozu then gives him a lustful look as he blushed furiously upon seeing she is wearing her U.A. jacket without the zip pull up, showing off her amazing body and bossom.

"I want you, Izuku."

"EH—?!"

Suddenly, Yaoyorozu smash her lips into his, shocking Izuku as she closes the door behind her and toss izukt into his bed. "I-I'm sorry but I can't hold this feeling any longer." Momo said with embarrassment as she took off her jacket, revealing her naked, goddess body with amazing breasts.

Izuku, however, blushed and look away. "Um... It's your hormones, r-right?" Momo nodded. "M-M-Me, too. Sooo... Um..."

"A-Are you sure about this, Izuku?"

"Y-Y-Y-Y-Yeah..."

Momo smiled happily and sit down on Izuku's lap, before kissing him passionately. Izuku, too, kiss back passionately as he felt his massive treee bulging out of his pants, threatening to rip open his pants.