When Midoriya arrived back to his classmates, he saw Ojiro giving him a thumbs up, which he replied back with a smile.

"Deku! We leave a seat for you next to Yaoyorozu!" Uraraka said, which Midoriya nodded, as they watched as boh she and Tokoyami step out of tunnel.

"Offense and defense in one body! The dark samurai accompanied by Dark Shadow! From the hero course, it's Fumikage Tokoyami! Versus. All-purpose Creation! From the hero course, it's Momo Yaoyorozu!"

"Midoriya, what do you think about this match?" Ojiro ask, as Midoriya grab his notebook and began searching for Tokoyami and Yaoyorozu.

"I think time will be the key."

"Time?"

"If I pick Yaoyorozu. She right now would've created flash grenade, or even a flamethrower to weakened Dark Shadow. And is just as Mr. Present Mic said, she is up against Tokoyami with Dark Shadow, offense and defense in one body. In addition, Tokoyami can bring out Dark Shadow with no time lag, so there's without a doubt that he will start with a preemptive strike." Midoriya said.

'If I create a shield that doesn't take much time and block Tokoyami's attack... If I just give myself enough time to make a weapon—.'

"Second match, start!" She gasp in shocked, as Tokoyami stop crossing his arms.

"Go, Dark Shadow!"

"Aye!" It said, as it rush toward Yaoyorozu.

'Quickly create a shield—.' She created a shield, as she block Dark Shadow's strike. 'Next, a weapon—.' Her Creation was cut off when Dark Shadow hit her shield, again. Making her step back.

'I can't collect my thoughts!' Then, Dark Shadow hit her shield, which made her shield come off her arm.

She created a shield, again, but Dark Shadow strike her which made her out of the bounds, unknown to her that she is already out. Yaoyorozu was confused why Dark Shadow stopped, but when she looks down, she realized she was out of bounds.

"Yaoyorozu is out of bounds! Tokoyami advances to the second round!" Midnight announced, as everyone cheer, before Dark Shadow went back inside Tokoyami.

Tokoyami bowed, showing his respect, as he turn around and walk away. "An overwhelming victory! A completely overwhelming victory! Tokoyami's Dark Shadow! Could it be the greatest Quirk ever?!" Present Mic said, as Yaoyorozu stood there in shock.

"No... I couldn't do anything..." She lower her head, and began walking back into the tunnel, tears wailing up on her eyes. "Nothing... I couldn't do anything like how Midoriya can do... I failed..." Yaoyorozu quietly sobbed, and she cover her mouth with her right hand.

"Yaoyorozu..." Midoriya sadly whispered, he could saw the sadness inside her eyes. "She must be so frustrated..." He said.

"Wait a minute. Was Tokoyami actually trying not to hurt her?" Ojiro ask, which Midoriya nodded. "You're right... She looks pretty sad and frustrated." He said, as they look at Yaoyorozu, who was covering her mouth, and she went inside the tunnel.

"I'm going to see if she's already." Midoriya said, standing up. "Oh? I'm coming with you. I'm best friend, you know." Jiro said, which Midoriya look at her and nodded, as they went to find Yaoyorozu.

Midoriya took a quick glance at his classmates, as he noticed the shit eating grin on Bakugo's face. 'Oh, my gosh, Kacchan.' Midoriya thought, embarrassed by his rival's actions.

They found Yaoyorozu on the hallway, she was sitting on the ground, burying her face on her knees, and they could heard her quiet sobbing.

"Yaoyorozu?" Midoriya called out, as she stopped and look at him, she wipe away her tears, and tried to form a smile.