18

After a while, Shiozaki ended up being the victor, by forcing Ashido our of bounds, as it was Kirishima and Bakugo's match.

"Hey... I noticed that you've been kinda down after your battle against Tokoyami. Is there something wrong?" Uraraka ask, she was already here when Midoriya got back from Recovery Girl's office.

"Oh, it's... because I'm up against Todoroki." Midoriya look at Todoroki's direction, surprisingly, he was staring at Midoriya the entire time with his dull eyes.

'Why is he staring at him for?'

"I see... But, there must be a limit how much he could use the ice on his right side. Like, if you keep kept dodging the ice, then I think he would have frost on his right side. I saw it when he used that giant ice wall on Sero." Yaoyorozu said, which nodded and look straight into Todoroki eyes.

'All I need to do is keep on 20% to dodge the ice he fired.' Midoriya thought.

After a while, Midoriya was at the waiting room, relaxing his nerves, as no one but him was there. 'Hold on... Maybe I should try out 30%.' Midoriya thought, before he activate Full Cowl at 30%, as nothing happened.

'Wait, what? Nana said that I can only keep up at 20%. So what the heck—?' His thought was cut off when Nana suddenly burst open the door.

"Izuku!"

"Nana?! What happened?!" Midoriya shouted in surprise, nearly had a heart attack as he was gripping his chest, heart's pounding fast.

"Sorry for the sudden outburst, but I completely forgot to tell you something." She said, and close the door, before she and Midoriya sat down on the chair.

"As I was saying, you used your power at 30%, right?"

"I activate Full Cowl at 30%, but, I didn't feel my bones rattling. So, what is going on?"

"Well, my mind kinda slipped up because you can use One For All at 50%, but if you do it at 55%, then you should felt your bones rattling." Nana explained, which Midoriya shoot her a deadpan look.

"Are you kidding me?" She giggle and ruffled his hair.

"My bad. Anyway, you should get going. Your match is starting in one minute." She said, which they both got up and left the room.

As they are walking down the hallway, a red and orange flame were in front of their view, as they realized.

"E-Endeavor?!" Midoriya shouted, which Endeavor look at him.

"Oh, there you are." Endeavor said.

"Endeavor... What are you doing here...?" Midoriya said nervously as Endeavor approach him which he backed away, and Nana preparing a defensive position around him.

"I watched your fight, twice. You have a very wonderful Quirk. You create so much wind pressure just by flicking your fingers. So, if we're talking about power alone, yours is comparable to All Might's." He said, before glancing at Nana. "That includes you, too. I saw you defeating a villain with just a single soft punch, yesterday." Nana glares at Endeavor, as she wrapped her arms around Midoriya in a protective way.

"Wh-What are you... What are you trying to say to us? A-Anyway, I must go." Midoriya said, as he and Nana walk past him.

"Does he know about One For All...?" Midoriya quietly whisper to Nana, who shook her head.

"No... Toshinori said that he didn't explain One For All to Endeavor..." She replied.

"It is my Shoto's dutu to surpass All Might." Endeavor said, which they stopped. "His match with you will be a very instructive test bed. Please don't disgrace yourself in it."