15

Everyone began to leave as Team Tetsutetsu was still thinking what just happened. "What happened? Before I knew it, we literally had zero points, and it was over..." Tetsutetsu said, with dark clouds on their head, and water dripping on them.

"Could it be punishment... for taking the small one's points in such an indecent way?" Ibara said, as Tetsutetsu grip his head in frustration, couldn't accepting it.

"How disappointing..." Asui angrily said as she walk away from the depressed Minoru Mineta, she approach Uraraka and Mina.

"Mina, Ochaco, congratulations." Asui said and they nodded.

"Speaking of which... where is that Izuku?" Uraraka said as she, Yaoyorozu, Ilda and Asui glance toward the Faculty and Student Entrance.

Todoroki was leaning against the wall, the shadow covering his right eye, showing his turquoise eye as Midoriya was looking at him, nervously.

"What is it you want to talk about, Todoroki?" Midoriya ask, feeling nervous because they haven't talked when Todoroki call him out. "Um, if we don't hurry up, then the cafeteria will already be really crowded..." Midoriya gulp, because Todoroki hasn't even said a word, all he does was just staring at him.

"I was overpowered. So much that I broke my pledge." He said in his monotone voice, he take his left hand out of his pocket and look at it. "Kaminari, Ilda, Yaoyorozu, Tokoyami, Uraraka... When Dark Shadow ambush us, I was the only one who was overpowered. Only me, who had experienced All Might's full power up close."

"What does... that mean...?" Midoriya said, nervous sweat on his face, he must be talking about the USJ incident, where he jump to saved All Might from Shigaraki and Kurogiri.

"It means I felt something similar coming from you back at USJ." Midoriya eyes started to show panic and nervous. "Midoriya, are you perhaps... All Might's secret love child or something?"

Okay, that comment really made him in shock. Sure, something Izuku see All Might as a father figure, not that much, just only two times.

'Secret love... child...? I see... So that's what he was actually thinking. He thinks that I'm All Might's adopted kid.'

"Well? Are you his favorite love child?" Todoroki said, in his always monotone voice.

"N-No! Th-That's not true!"

"Anyway, since you said "That's not true". That means there's a connection between you and All Might that you can't talk about it, right?" Todoroki said which Izuku flinch and he close his eyes.

"Endeavor's my old man. I'm sure you already know that he's been as the number two hero for quite awhile, or forever. If you have something from the number one hero, then I have more reason to beat you." Todoroki said, opening his eyes.

"My old man has a very strong desire to beat All Might. As a hero, he won a name for himself with crushing force. Because of that, the living legend, All Might, is a great eyesore to him. Because he couldn't surpass All Might, he moved into his next and final plan." Todoroki said.

"What are you talking about, Todoroki? What do you mean his "next" and "final" plan?" Midoriya said as Todoroki look at him.

"You heard about Quirk Marriages, right?" Midoriya eyes widened, realizing what Todoroki meant. "That thing became a quick problem, for a second and third generation after superpowers appeared. Choosing a spouse based only on strengthening your own Quirk and passing it onto your children, forcing people into marriage. The old-fashioned way of thinking bought about by a lack of ethics. He is man with both accomplishments and money. He won over my mother's relatives and got a hold of my mother's Quirk. He is trying to fulfill his own desire by raising me to be a hero to surpass All Might." Todoroki explained and Midoriya quietly gasp in shock.