41

All he Class 1-A students step inside the living room, fully-clothed to their U.A. uniforms while some look tired and soem retain their original states. However, in the group, two students weren't present and those are Momo Yaoyorozu and Izuku Midoriya.

Everyone were wondering what the hell happened.

But not for Kyoka Jirou and Katsuki Bakugo.

Both of them wore a blush, paled while wide-eyed.

Welp, for Kyoka, due to having Earphone Jack, heard everything in her sleep and found herself wet but calms down. For Katsuki, however, he was just annoyed by the loud sounds so he decided to go check it out and will amke that person shut up, only to found it pretty much a mistake and swore NEVER to wake up in his sleep while both Deku and Ponytail are... yup.

Speaking of the two, Momo and Izuku look at each other, nervous, fear, absolute guilt and all. They had just contacted Momo's Mother about it and said she was LITERALLY find with it and has no cares at all, much to their shock.

Deciding to break the long silence off, Izuku pecked Momo's lips, as he pecked back and they fall atop of each other.

"A-Are you sure about this, Momo?"

"Yeah. I'll head to Recovery Girl and have her examine if I am really going to be pregnant soon. I mean, I... really don't want to have a baby at this rate."

"Me, too..."

Izuku caressed his hand over her cheek, as she purred softly and lick his fingers, and he blushed. Izuku delt himself hot all the sudden and grabs Momo's hand, forcing her to grab his erection as she began throbbing it up and down slowly while kissing her future husband.

All the spream shoots over her as Momo sighed and look at her stomach. "I wanna skip school today... I don't feel like it now..."

"Me, too. Let's... not do it again."

"Nope. I wanted more."

"B-But, you know what happened last night!'

"Izuku, c'mon..."

As Bakugo toss his bag into his chair and sat there like a gangster, much to Ilda's annoyance and anger but he ignores it while drifting off.

Damn Deku.

How dare he gets a girl so early before him?

They might be friends now but he refused to be left behind and let someone trample on his pride. Especially what the hell the two said when they ended their "business".

Pregnant at the age of 16 IS PERFECTLY ILLEGAL.

He is so pissed, his aura scares Kirishima off when he tried to talk to him alongside with Mina, but feeling and seeing the very pissed look on Bakugo's face, he decided to leave him alone instead of confronting him.

"Earphone girl." Jirou look at him with annoyance. "Got a minute?" He signalled Jirou to sat next to him. She nodded and grabs her chair, dragging it to the side of his table and sat down on her chair.

"What?"

Bakugo lean forward a little, looking left and right to make a no one is looking at them as he signalled her to get closer. Sh reluctantly do it and once eshe got closer, Katsuki said.

"You know what the hell Deku and your best friend just did last night, right?"

Jirou blushed madly and nodded a little.

Bakugo scowled and had a blush on his cheeks. "Well, how glad I am that no one else, other than me, knows the hell they just did." He said and slams his face into his desk in irritation. "Damn that Deku... Getting laid before I did..."

"We should probably... PROBABLY... ask Recovery Girl about this..."

"Bad idea. Let them handle it. If your Ponytail friend is really pregnant, I'mma beat the crap out of Deku for getting her—"

"WOAH, ARE YOU FLIRTING WITH JIROU, BAKUGO?!!!"

Both of them glared furiously at Kaminari, Sero, and Kirishima.

"SHUT UP, TAPE FACEBOOK, LEVEL 1 PIKACHU, AND RED GAY OF WHATEVER MANLINESS YOU'RE SHITTIN' AT!!!"

Needless to say, they weren't happy about it and fell into depression, as Ilda began scolding Bakugo for upsetting their classmates.

Today was nothing, nothing other than Aizawa having a plan for them to have a little training  and rest. The said lazy, tired and cold teacher burst into the class of 1-A.

"When the bell rings, it means—" He stopped when he saw all the students were instantly back to their seats. "Well, you guys did improve since our last test." Everyone sweat drop as Aizawa step inside, and look at everyone.

"Ok. Now, today, do whatever you want. I don't care, but don't be lousy as hell." Aizawa said lazily, everyone erupted into cheers before it was quickly shut down when his Erasure kicks in and his red eyes glares at them, shutting them down.

As Aizawa deactivate his Quirk, his eyebrows rise up when he saw two present seats.

"Where's Midoriya and Yaoyorozu?"

Both Jirou and Bakugo blushed while the others looking confused for why the two students that had never skip class (maybe but I forgot) are not here. This caused to Bakugo to fall off hai chair out of embarrassment and everyone look at him.

"You know something, yeah, Bakugo?"

"U-Um. Nope. I guess lost my footing."

"You aren't walking and I'm sure as hell you're obviously lying."

'... trud nuggets...'

"So, what—"

He didn't get to finish as they heard All Might's loudest scream echoed throughout U.A.!

"YOU TWO WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!!!!!!!"

Izuku flinched upon seeing the look on All Might's face ,blood vomiting out of his mouth due to how shocked he is in now, whilst Momo hide behind him. They were at Recovery Girl's office before they stumbled upon All Might.

"A-And you're saying you...?"

"Yeah... I..." Izuku blushed and screams in agony, as Momo pat his back, telling she was sorry as All Might fainted while Recovery Girl snap out of her shock and pull out some sort of needle.

"Well, if you said how deep he went, then the pregnancy would be quick so I'll need a sample of your blood. Don't worry. This was made to make sure if women are pregnant or not." Yaoyorozu nodded and let Recovery Girl gets a drop of her finger from her thumb, as she walks away, sitting down on he rchair and began typing on her computer.

Few hours later...

"Congratulations, girl! You're no pregnant, at all!"

Both Izuku and Momo sighed in relief and joy.

"However, I suggest you to... ya'know, push yourself out further to get the spream out of your vagina before they goes too deep and you'll likely get pregnant for sure. And thus... transferring One For All to you or the baby..." Momo blushed and immediately run away, including Izuku and All Might, out of panic that Izuku will lost all of his powers to Momo or even the dormant baby.

While they were walking down the hallway to the office where Recovery Girl is and when Ilda was speaking robotically about how they should listen to the rules. He didn't get the chance to continue when Yaoyorozu, Midoriya and Toshinori rush out fo the office with a panicked look.

"... What just happened...?"

Let's just say, the screams of Momo Yaoyorozu, trying to push the spream out of her vagina like taking a dumb, echoed throughout U.A. and they were wondering what was happening.

Meanwhile, both Nana and Inko froze, their mother instincts roaring them to go to U.A., as it told them Izuku made something they don't like. Thier eyes were burning like fires, a determined yet scary look on their faces.

"Don't do something we don't like, Izuku Midoriya...!"