Hello there

Well, hello there.

I see why you have come back here for.

Did you think I have forgotten about this book?

Yes?

HELL NO

Okay, but I have brought news!

I'm back, bitches!

Well, probably.

I brought good and bad news to y'all little honeybuns.

Good news is: this book will continue, as you know, after a long hiatus.

Bad news is: I can't upload frequently due to the fact I have many works to work on such my decision to continue the Moon Fang Heritage and my Pokémon book so I might not uploaded more chapters in this book. And also, my style has been really different than ever, which means I am more focused on my other book than this because I have not watched My Hero Academia for quite a while now, due to my... conflict. I'm not saying I don't like My Hero Academia anymore, I'm just brought back to it because of the comments I've received that they hoped I come back and I feel horrible or I'm never coming back for doing so. And also, I was watching the new season which got me hyped (#protectthesmile). The first ever comeback of the book — chapter — will probably take a while until I can write My Hero Academia without thinking hopping back to my Pokémon, and Bleach and DxD and BNHA crossover books. And also, expect a lot of difference. I haven't been reading back this book so I have to rely on pure memories to get on the script. You'll see a lot of Izuku being way different than you know of. He's more... dominating, and not so shy anymore, but his shyness will remains. His appearance is also different. The story will be different due to my different style of writing of characters, but it's been a year so people changed, a lot.

Anyway, to ease your disappointment I won't be uploading this for a while, well, correction: not frequently, I present to you a oneshot of a cracked version at dorms with Izuku and Class A!

[ZA WARUDO—]

"Damn, the battery's 'bout to be dead..." A cheap version of a humanoid Pikachu grumbled, holding a covered camera while staring at it with a begrudged look.

"Why don't you charge it up with your Quirk? I mean, you are a walking battery... and charger." An underappreciated skinny boy with dispensers in replacement of his elbows remarked behind the joke.

"That's not funny, Sero!"

"Actually, you do happen to be our walking charger." A red-haired good boy with shark razor teeth chuckled next to the blonde boy. "Didn't you have five chargers inside your mouth a month ago?'

"Okay, you are making a joke out of me!"

A petite girl with earphone jacks said out loud. "You are a joke and comic relief to the whole community, Kaminari." Everyone in the living room laughed, amused by the harsh and nonchalant joke, whereas the boy himself looked he wanted to die but is wearing a mask of a smiling face.

"They asked of you how you are and you just reply you're fine when seriously you're not fine..." The boy sobbed into his hand. A girl with pink, literally, all pink, minus her eyes and her two short horns above her head, slapped a hand over the boy's shoulder.

"Oh, c'mon, Kaminari! It's not a big deal, everyone loves ya!" Kaminari looks blessed and hopeful. "Since you're our charger when we run out of battery of our phones!"

Kaminari placed his hands together over his lips, looked traumatized and disappointed, as everyone watched as he goes into silence while his brain tried functions back regularly, but the knowledge he had learn does not, instead, it creates an anomaly inside.