39

After that, Izuku look around his surroundings and gestured Jiro to come with him. Recently, someone from Ketsubutsu Academy High School got lucky to distracted them and Shindo had used the opportunity to spit the U.A. students away from many directions.

So, he found only Jiro as the Earphone Jack Quirk user approach Izuku. "What's up?" She said boredly and hint of curiosity.

"Try to find the others with your Quirk."

Kyoka nodded and closes her eyes. Since they were inside a building, she stabs the wall with her Earphone Jack.  "Oh." She open her eyes and they show surprise, her Earphone Jack unplug out of the wall. "I found Shoji, Asui and Momo. They're atop of the floor above us."

"... Yet, we've been walking around without knowing where the stairs led." Izuku said and they sweat drop. "Oh, well! Might as well do the old-fashioned way."

"What'd you m—"

Suddenly, Izuku picks Jiro up, bridal style, as the girl blushed in embarrassment and anger of why Izuku is picking her up. Activating Full Cowl at 50%, Izuku slams his head into the ceiling and bust through it.

He landed to the ground and rub his head and put down Jiro. "Ouch. That hurt..." Izuku moaned in pain, Jiro deadpanned and smiled in amusement.

"So I've been wondering."

"Mm?"

"Did you and Momo... ya'know, sex?"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"'Cuse me?"

"I said, did you have sex with Momo?"

Izuku stay silent for a moment. Before his body and face burst into red color. "We're 16 years old! Of course we didn't have do it!" Midoriya yelled in embarrassment, as Jiro laughs and lick her lips.

"It's exactly why I am asking you this, Izuku." She walk next to him and place her hand over his shoulder, leaning her lips near his ear, and whispered seductively. "Remember, we're teenagers and our hormones tends to rush over us. Didn't you notice how strange it has been with Yaoyorozu? Also, since you're not the cinnamon roll anymore. She has been desperate to taste your dick. Heck, I'm quite jealous of her."

"WHAAAAAAAAAAT?!!!!!!"

Meanwhile, Momo Yaoyorozu blushed furiously when she felt her spine shivered, and the voice of Izuku Midoriya's shout echoed throughout the building. "Hey, isn't that Midoriya?" Shoji asked.

"Kero, i think it is."

'Am I getting this uneasy feeling that Jiro is planning to have sex with my Izuku...?'

(Sorry, I've read a Izuku X Jiro book and I feel like I should add Jiro into the book. Izuku X Yaoyorozu X Jiro... What'd you guys think? Leave down a comment)

After a long time, everyone had gotten their hero licenses, minus Bakugo, who failed because of raging himself into his "Lord Explosion Murderer" by snapping and shouting curses and insults at the people he saved, much to his fury and rage.

Inside the Class 1-A dorm...

"GODDAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!"

The anger voice of Katsuki Bakugo was heard from all across U.A. High.

"Kacchan, calm down." Midoriya said nervously, looking as Bakugo began slamming his head into the wall. "Next time, you'll definitely get your hero license!"

"SON OF A BI—"

"BAKUGO, LANGUAGE!" Ilda scolded angrily, as Bakugo screams and with one last headbutt, he fall into unconsciousness and his body crashed into the ground.

"Oh, man. Poor Bakugo..." Kirishima said while Mina was giving him a shoulder message.

"That's Kacchan for you." Izuku snorted while drinking his juice box.

"So!" Kaminari look at Izuku. "Midoriya, what's your favorite Anime?"

Everyone look at Izuku intensely, Bakugo immediately woke up and stare at Izuku with his attention fully on. Izuku look surprised and embarrassed, as he lower down his juice and shutters.

"Bleach..."

"What?!" They look at Jiro. "That's my favorite show, too! What's your favorite characters?!" She asked excitedly, as Izuku grins back, too, in excitement and joy.

"Tell me yours first!"

"Mine? Well, it's Rukia, because I like how she acts, and the non-canon character, Nozomi, because I like her personality!"

"Mine's Ichigo, because of his desire to protect those he cares, Rukia, because her character is interesting as well as her Zanpakuto, Zangetsu, the reason why I like him because he is pretty mysterious and quiet like Aizawa, as well as his desire to protect Ichigo when he was training to learn the Saigo no Getsuga Tenshou, and Toshiro!"

"Woah! What's your favorite pairing?!"

"Ichiruki, duh!"

"What?! I like Ichiruki, too!"

"Favorite Zanpakuto?!"

"Sode no Shirayuki, Tensa Zangetsu, Zabimaru, and Hyorinmaru!"

"THOSE ARE MY FAVORITES, TOO!!"

"DID OUR FRIENDSHIP BECOMES STRONGER?!"

"I THINK IT IS!"

Everyone sweat drop from the background, as the green hair and purple hair began talking about Bleach anime. Yaoyorozu, meanwhile, was jealous that Izuku— her Izuku, is talking to her best friend with so much happiness.

Oh, she is planning for something tonight!

(HOLY SMALL AND BIG MIGHT!

WE JUST HIT 60.4K READS AND 1.01 VOTES!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU GUYS SO FRIKIN' MUCH! I CAN'T EXPRESS HOW I'M FEELING!!!

Anywho, thank you guys for the votes and reads! Honestly, I didn't notice it at first when I work up and I recently found out about it! Stupid old me.

Also, I apologize if this chapter was short and all. I lost the will to write this book but decided not to. I have no videos of the Professional Hero Exam arc so I don't know what to write right now.

Btw, for those who wants a Dekumomo lemon. The next chapter will be a lemon between Yaoyorozu and Midoriya.

Just as you know above the chapter, I've been thinking if I should make a Izuku X Yaoyorozu X Jiro. Although, the decision is yours to vote.

Will it continue to be...

Izuku X Yaoyorozu?

Or...

Izuku X Yaoyorozu X Jiro?

Leave me votes in five days, and I'll decided your decisions!

Peace)