22

Midoriya opened his ears, he look up and saw the he was in fact, sleeping on Yaoyorozu's shoulder, as flashes of memories appear on his head.

Flashback

After they watched a lot of movies, it was 1:10 a.m. as they were watching a romantic movie that Ashido brought for Yaoyorozu to watched. As Midoriya felt the tiredness crawling on his back, as his eyes started to get heavy.

Before he gave in, as he eyes were fully closed, and his head on Yaoyorozu's shoulder. Making her blush furiously. "M-M-MIDORIYA?!" She shouted, looking at the sleeping Midoriya.

She was blushing a lot, her entire body red, as she had swirls on her eyes, not believing that this was actually happening. She looks at Midoriya. And she gotta admitted jt, he looks so cute and peaceful when he sleeps.

She bites her lips, feeling that she wanted to kissed him. As she lean down, and kiss his forehead, luckily he didn't woke up and she remove her lips off his forehead, turning off the TV as she looks away.

'I can't believe this is really happening...'

"U-U-Um... Y-Yaoyorozu?" Eventually, Yaoyorozu eyes started to opened, as her eyes widened, realizing what just happened and she got up, her shoulder hitting Midoriya's jaw, resulting him knocking down on the couch.

"A-Are you alright, Midoriya?" She ask, her face turned red and Midoriya just give her a thumbs up, meaning that he was alright.

After a while, both Yaoyorozu and Midoriya head to a café to eat breakfast, which was near Dagobah Municipal Beach Park, as Midoriya ordered some butter and suger toast and hot chocolate drink, while Yaoyorozu ordered pancakes, toast and milk. Midoriya was wearing a black t-shirt, dark blue jeans and red boot. While Yaoyorozu wears a red tanks top, white hoodie, black pants and black sneakers.

"So... How did you exactly got this strong? I mean, sure that back on the sports festival, you did pretty amazing against Tokoyami. But the way you fight against Todoroki, Bakugo, and my father... Is just. Pure strong... What have you been doing on those weekend?" Yaoyorozu ask.

"W-Well, I did say that I could increase the percentage of On—, I mean, Super Power. So the limit I could use is at 50%." Midoriya said, as their orders arrived.

"I see. Have you been doing martial arts?"

"No, I use my own fighting style."

They both eat their breakfast, and once they were finished and talk. They heard a loud explosion outside, which he and Yaoyorozu immediately rush toward the scene. Seeing a villain with a water Quirk on the sea, as the villain, which was male, firing a stream of water at a mother and son.

Midoriya's instincts came, as he charge Full Cowl at 50%. In the blink of an eye, he grab the mother and son our of the way, and out then next to Yaoyorozu, as they look up, seeing Midoriya.

"Y... You're Izuku Midoriya... from the sports festival..." The boy awe, and Midoriya's hair covers his eyes, and he smile widely.

"It's all right. I'll handle this. Even though I don't have my license yet, and the pros will arrived too long. I will defeat that villain!"

They watched in awe, as Midoriya dash toward the villain, who glares at him, as Midoriya jumps up. Four of his fingers charge up Delaware Smash, as he flick his fingers at the villain, who tried to block himself with a shield of water, but the shockwaves went past it and hit the villain, slamming him on the water before getting up.

He manipulate a water into a dragon, as it charge toward two couple and they screamed, not before Midoriya appear in front of them and punch the air, firing massive wind pressure on it, as the wind pressure hit the villain, causing him to scream and hit the water, again.