After they were done hanging out, they say their goodbyes, and it was raining. Which leaves us to Midoriya and Yaoyorozu.

Midoriya couldn't get back to his apartment because the train is closed, so, he called his mom.

"Hello?" His mother said on the phone.

"H-Hi mom, can I stay at my friend's house, tonight? It's now raining and the train is closed."

"Oh? Sure! It's not a problem at all. Because me and Bakugo's mom are going on a vacation, so you won't be seeing me for one week."

"Okay, see you soon!"

"Bye, honey!"

She hung up, as Midoriya sigh and turn to her, blushing crazily. "U-Um, my mom said yes. I can s-stay at your house..." Midoriya said, which Yaoyorozu nodded, but in the inside, she exploded into happiness and joy.

"You can stay with me for a few days, if you wanted to..." She said, brushing her hair to her ear, which Midoriya froze there in shock, surprise and disbelief.

"U-U-U-U-U-Um... U-U-Uh, s-sure! I-I'll, uh... be s-staying over y-y-your house f-for f-for days..." Midoriya shutters, a shy and embarrassed smile on his face, clutching his chest with his hands, which him look very, very adorable.

'That damned smile!'

Once they got to Yaoyorozu's house, or mansion you could say. She open the door, which Midoriya were god-smacked how rich Yaoyorozu was.

"W-Woah... I-I knew y-you were rich, but I didn't expect you to be this rich." Midoriya said, and Yaoyorozu giggled. "So... I-I guess once I woke up, I'll went back to my apartment, packing up some clothes, and come live here for a bit?" Yaoyorozu nodded, smiling at him, which Midoriya put on his hood, gripping on it and covering his eyes with his hood.

"Honey? Who is this?" Yaoyorozu mother said, her name was Nagayo Yaoyorozu.

"Hm? Oh! This is Izuku Midoriya, he's my best friend! And I ask him if he wanted to live with us for a couple days before he'll get back to his apartment." Yaoyorozu said, which Nagoya rise a surprise eyebrows. She look a lot like Yaoyorozu, but she wasn't tie in ponytail, her hair reached her back, and same onyx eyes like Yaoyorozu.

"Really? So you're that Izuku Midoriya? The one who saved my daughter at the entrance exam, and the one who won the entire sports festival yesterday?" Yaoyorozu nodded , and Nagoya smile widely and hug Izuku, who was surprised.

"Thank you very much, young man. Thank you for saving my daughter." Nagoya said, and Midoriya nodded.

"Babe? What's with all the fuses?" Nagoya's husband, Zakiasu Yaoyorozu said, his eyes were tired, before he noticed Midoriya and glare at him.

"Who is this boy? What he's doing here?" Zakiasu ordered, which everyone could felt the aura around him.

"U-Um, dad. He's my best friend, and the boy who saved me, remember?"

"Like I care, I want him out of my house." They gasped in shock, couldn't believe what Zakiasu just said. "Wh-Why? Did I do something wrong?" Midoriya said, which Zakiasu approach him, glaring down at him.

"First of all, I'm grateful that you saved my daughter. But you're a danger magnet, I've seen your records. You are nothing but a Quirkless guy. And I don't like a Quirkless people like you dating my daughter. Now, leave!" Zakiasu said, which Midoriya step back, his hair covering his eyes.

"What the hell, dad?! Didn't you watched the sports festival?!" Yaoyorozu shouted, gripping her fists in anger.

"Don't shout at your father. I didn't watched it because it's a waste of my time. I won't let a Quirkless people like him date my daughter." Zakiasu growl, and he oush Midoriya away.