42

(Before we start, just a warning but everything will have the Japanese way, like Midoriya Izuku instead of Izuku Midoriya. Ilda-kun. And others. Sorry but I got used to Japanese and now... Yup, sorry guys)

Few days later...

"Listen up, everyone!" Ilda said, and began to do many gestures. "Stay in line and move promptly to the grounds!"

"Yeah. You're the only one who's not in line." Sero said with an amused grin, as Ilda shakes in frustration and sorrow.

"The dilemma of a class rep! I'm so hurt!" Ilda whispered, as Midoriya giggled softly and pat his friend's back.

"Don't give up, Ilda-kun!" These past days, from handsome and attractive, he grown less and is now back to being a cinnamon roll! But with a muscular build for our little cinnamon roll, and isn't a shuttering, nervous wreak.

"Do you best, class rep." Yaoyorozu encouraged, as Ilda tilted his head back, a look of happiness in his face and clutch onto his chest.

" Yaoyorozu encouraged, as Ilda tilted his head back, a look of happiness in his face and clutch onto his chest

"The dilemma of a class rep. I am so happy!"

"I heard Class A..." Everyone scowled as he look up and saw an annoying shithead. "One person! You had one people fail the provisional licensing exam!"

"Oh, hi, Class B's Monoma. How's your exam?" Kirishima said sarcastically with a smirk, the scum's face drop before regaining his smug and cocky posture.

"We all passed! We've pulled ahead of you, Class A." Faces of blankness from his classmates stares at him, knowing well he never get his license due to the bullying he gave to Midoriya.

"SHUT UP, YOU SMUG LITTLE SHIT!" Bakugou yelled in anger, many of his veins popping. 'I'm going to kill this son of a bitch soon!'

"They're turning it into a competition on their own, so don't worry about it, bro. You'll get your license soon." Kirishima said reassuringly, patting his friend's shoulder that earn him a headlock from the angry blonde that is screaming at Monoma to die.

"According to Vlad-sensei, we'll have classes together this semester!" said a blonde hair, short, blue eyes, two pairs of horns they are no familiar with. "I'm looking forward to it!"

"Oh, I can't wait to test my skills!"

"Anyway, you're an exchange student, right?"

"I'll beat you up so bad that you won't be able to feel your treasure!" The girl suddenly said innocently after what Monoma whispered to her. Kirishima and Kaminari's face drop into shock and disbelief. The girl look confused of why Monoma is laughing until it was quickly shut up when both Kendo and Midoriya knock him out: the girl went for the neck, and the boy went for the... thing.

"Don't teach her weird phrases!" Kendo chided angrily, as Monoma's unconscious body fell down. "Thanks a lot, Midoriya. This guy won't shut up for a single day."