26

"Well, anyway, it's almost time for summer vacation, but of course, it wouldn't make any sense for you to rest for the whole month." Aizawa said, and everyone eyes widened.

"Wait, don't tell me...!"

"Yup, during summer vacation, we'll have a training camp in the woods!" Aizawa finished, and everyone erupted into cheers, before his iris glows red. "However!" Everyone stopped, and pay attention as his iris return to normal. "Those who do not pass the final exam before that will be in summer school hell."

As soon as homeroom was over, and Aizawa closing the door, both Kaminari and Ashido shouted. "I haven't even studied at all!!" Kaminari panicked, while Ashido doesn't give a crap about it, as she began to laughing. "With the sports and internship, I didn't study at all!"

"It's true that we had one event after another, but... Tokoyami said, and sweat drop. "For the midterms, we'd just started school, so they didn't cover much, so I didn't really have a hard time with them, but with the back-to-back events and stuff, the finals will definitely be different..." Sato said, and Midoriya approach Ashido and Kaminari, who was shouting at Mineta for being at 9th midterm.

"Ashido, Kaminari! Let's do our best! We all emails to go to the training camp together, right?" Midoriya said, he is on 3th midterm.

"Yes! As a class rep, I also have high hopes that you'll all be moved into action!" Ilda said, at 2th midterm.

"Its pretty hard to fail if you would have pay attention in class instead of snoozing." Todoroki said, being on 5th midterm.

"Be careful what you said!" Kaminari said, clutching his chest in a fake anxiety.

"You two, I may be able to be of assistance with h the class lectures." Yaoyorozu said, she was at 1th midterm.

"I'm not one of those two, but can I join, too? I'm having some trouble with quadratic functions..." Jiro ask, and Yaoyorozu look at her. "Huh?" She said.

"Sorry, me too! How are you with classical Japanese?"

"Huh?"

"I'd like to join, too. There's a bunch of stuff I don't get..."

Then, her face bright up. "Everyone! Yes, of course!" She said, and standing up. "All right!"

"Then, let us hold a study session at my residence this weekend!"

"Seriously? I can't wait to see your house!"

"Oh, in that case, I must tell Mother and have her open up the hall! What kind of tea do you all prefer? In my family, we always drink Harrod's or Wedgwood,  so if you have any preference, just let me know and I'll get it! Of course, you can trust me to help you study, too! I will definitely show you how I can help!" She said, her eyes beaming up with excitement which Midoriya finds it adorable and cute, as he turns away, a blush on his face which Todoroki immediately noticed.

"Look at the difference in virtue." Kirishima said to Bakugo, who was shaking in anger, because of him not leaving him alone just one second. He was on 4th midterm.

"I can do it, too! Want me to beat it to you?"

"Yeah, I'm counting on you!"

"The practical exam, huh? Well, if we're fighting robots then I'm fine with that." Midoriya said, taking a bite on his katsudon.

"If it is then it'll shall be easy for all of us to pass. Are you going to study, Midoriya?" Ilda ask, and Midoriya shook his head.

"Well, I can pass, so I'm gonna spent one week doing nothing but training..." Midoriya said, and Yaoyorozu look at him, the table that people were sitting on is Midoriya, Ilda, Todoroki, Uraraka, Asui, her, Jiro and Hagakure.