His Burd - Scotland

Start from the beginning

He gives me a 'you-are-dead-in-five-seconds' look. In times like this, the most simple way is basically simple.

I run.

I run around the large living room with him chasing behind me. Too bad he was 2 times bigger and taller than me, so it was a tad easy for him to catch me. He catch me by my waist while I'm trying to pry his hands off my waist.

"Where are the dunderheads, lassie?"

"Let's watch TV!"

"No changin' the topics,"

"You're handsome, honestly!"

"A ment ah? (Aren't I?) Where are they?"

"I love you!" his grip loosens and I took the opportunity to sprint away from him, giggling. I enter the guest bedroom that I always stay in whenever I feel like it and lock the door. Allie doesn't seem to shout my name, or bang the door. I lie on the bed, feeling the soft mattress under me. The bed is so comfortable I could stay here for all eternity.

I found myself waking up suddenly. I was asleep on the bed. I rub my eyes, yawning, still not getting up. The bed was too comfortable, it feels like sleeping on a marshmallow.

"Got a good sleep, lassie?"

"Yeah, tota- wait how did you get in here?" I cock an eyebrow. He smirks, a cluster of keys dangling on his index finger. Only then I remembered locking myself in here, running away from him. "Oh, 'course," I let out a grunt. "I wanna sleep more," I close my eyes and fake snore, which he finds it pretty amusing. I felt the bed dip at the side as he sat on the edge of the marshmall- I mean, bed as I roll myself in the comforter.

"Those two huddies out there were blootered, implyin' I'm Tony Stark, somethin' like that,"

"Of course," I roll my eyes, a half-smile on my face. "What time is it?"

"8:oop.m."

"Doodles...I slept for two hours?"

"Aye,"

"Make me haggis, Allie. I'm famished,"

"Make your own haggis," he mutters but eventually made his way downstairs to the kitchen.

I'm a very nice girl. Like Allie.

He's a nice handsome girl.

I got up and went downstairs to the kitchen. Allie is too busy to notice me, so I surprise him by squeezing him in a death hug, but he is not even fazed by that. Well then.

"I'm hoachin' (busy), lassie,"

"Done yet?"

"Maybe,"

"Hurry up then!"

"Aye, bonnie," he grunts. "If you tell me one thin',"

"Mhm?" I say, practically drooling over the sweet smell of the haggis. Must. Resist. Urge. To. Eat. Allie's. Haggis. Now.

"Do ye really love me?"

"Pfft, course. Who wouldn't love a Scot who's bonkers like you and I," Silly Allie with his silly antics.

"I'm serious, ____,"

Oh.

Well that's a bad sign. He usually calls me lassie. He only calls my name when he's dead serious. And now he's 1oo% dead serious.

What to do, what to do.

I wanna watch MLP : Friendship Is Magic. I feel like it.

What episode did I stop? Season 2 episode 4 maybe?

I miss that show. I need to catch up.

Oh yeah, back to Allie.

"Well, I did admit, didn't I? Is that a bad sign?" I raise my hands up, ready to surrender.

He hesitates, then says "Go sit on the table, lassie. I'm almost finish,"

Okay then.

I did as told and wait for him. He came after a full minute, sliding the plate of haggis towards me. I didn't waste any time, devouring the sweet dish. Because of Allistor, haggis goes on top 1 in my Top 5 Must-Eat list.

It's seriously good, I tell you.

"So..." I start.

"So?"

"This haggis is good,"

"You say that almost every time I make you one,"

"Meh," I shrug.

"Who do you love better?"

"Huh?" I blink.

"Me...or the haggis,"

"If I pour down haggis on your head, you'd be a combination of Allie and haggis. Will that do?"

"No," he deadpan.

"Ouch. Then I guess I'll have to pick Allie," I grin. "Because...if I pick Mr. Haggis, you'll go away and you'll never make me more haggis, and if I pick you, I'll have an unlimited supply of haggis for as long as I live,"

He only roll his eyes. Wow and it took me a minute to explain all that and he just rolled his eyes in response.

"I'm done. Thank you, Allie," I took the empty plate, skipping to the kitchen, washing the round white platter. After all that shiz biz, I run in a not-so-fast-pace to the bedroom, feeling rather bored. Allie was gone after I stepped out of the kitchen. I jump on the bed, only to receive a loud manly shriek from the bed.

Why in the name of Glob Potato Doitsu is Allistor on my bed. Oh, oh, I get it. Even Allie wants this bed 'cause it's comfortable. Too bad. He needs his own bed. I push him down, making him fall off the bed with a loud thud.

"What was that for?!"

"Dibs on this bed, Allistor Kirkland. I shan't let you touch this bed,"

"Oh yeah? Winner gets to have the bed," he grab my wrist and pull me, making me fall on top of him. He roll himself over, so I am pinned to the ground by the Scot. We wrestle for a while, but seeing that he is stronger than me, I can't get the fat elephant off of me.

"I won," he grin and fall on the bed, his hands behind his head.

"No fair!"

"Suck it, loser- hey!" I hit him with a boaster.

Let! Me! Sleep! On! The! Beeed!" I say, hitting him word after word.

He raise his hands up in surrender, and I slump on the bed. "Oh sweet, sweet bed. Go away I need my space,"

"Ho ye! I need ma space too!"

"You're fat! Go on a diet or something!" I push him, and he push me back, which comes into a mini wrestle. "C'mon, Allie, I need my sleep!"

"If ye stop pushin' me we'll both get our peace!"

"I don't see how that would work," I suspire.

"Hey, _____," he mumble. I stop pushing and stared up at him. "Tha gaol agam ort,"

"You want soursop? I thought you hate soursop,"

He facepalm. "Tha. Gaol. Agam. Ort."

"C'mon. You know I don't speak Scottish Gaelic," I cross my arms.

"I love you and haud yer wheesht (be quiet)-" he clamp my mouth before I could reply anything.

He knows me.

"I love ye as in, really love ye and I'm serious. And I won't regret this," he pulled in into a kiss.

Dun..dunn..daaaaa.

"I'm yer burd, then?" I tried copying his accent. I sound drunk though.

"Aye, ye are," he chuckle and look outside from the window. "It's a braw bricht moonlit nicht the nicht,"

"What the potato is wrong with you Scots and your accent, seriously,"