He was lifeless no breath no movements, I pumped faster and breathed in his mouth quicker putting my whole strength into him, his life that I usually want to take away. He's the one who  usually takes my breath away and here I am giving him it.

"Come on beasty!!!" I slapped him again pushing the compressions harder he wasn't waking up. Fear quickly arises seeing his lifeless body lye there.

"BEAST!" I didn't care if they found us I cared if this son of a bitch will breath and cruse at me telling to shut my mouth before he did it for me or smirk that fucking stupid smirk.

"Listen to me Beast, hear my voice if you die I win! I win! Not you and I will tell everyone that I bested the great terrible monster! He died at my hands a naïve mafia princesses hands that controlled everything he did. Is that what you want?" I whispered in his ear putting my hands on his chest grabbing his face and giving him all the breath he's been able to take from me.

"Mhm." I looked down at him tears about to fall and released out nothing, all my breath is gone taken by the very monster that consumed it in the first place.

"Never beauty, but hello to you to." He smirked groaning at his injuries looking around at the environment he chose to dive in, literally.

"Fuck you scared the shit out of me!" He looked at me confused but smiling at my reaction of my hands shaking.

"Hey?" He looked at me. "I'm ok, I'm glad you are too."

I smiled bright lights interrupting the moment and a loud chopper sound. A fucking helicopter to find us, of course they don't think we're dead.

"A cliff, really?!" I leaned on a tree trunk out of breath taking in what was actually happening.

"It was that or capture and you wouldn't be able to handle it."

"Wow so, you did this out of my benefit I should feel honored."

"Your welcome." He replied standing up taking in the little strength he doesn't believe he has, invincible shithead.

"I didn't say thank-!" My hand clasp the side of my head feeling pain echo through, Beast walked up to me hands on my face in concern and touched a spot making me finch back. He looked me over his eyes stopping at a certain area which wasn't my ass surprisingly.

"Let's go." We walked for what felt like hours it literally felt like hours as the temperature dropped and I wasn't in the right attire for the outdoors. Beast murmured under his breath from time to time as he was leading the way I decided to push his buttons more than I do.

"So? No thank you for saving me beauty or at least a I'm glad your not dead look." He stopped walking turning around staring at me with his eyebrow crooked telling to stop while I was ahead.

"No."

"Wow Beasty if it wasn't for me you would be dead, I think that takes a lot of courage and bravery if I don't say so myself. Me and only me pulling a very large you out of a burning scorching fire!" I was a little dramatic starting to slow down behind as my legs began to fail.

"If you say so, let's go."

"Can we just take a little break! I'm dying here." My shoes were gone and weirdly his was still on and my cuts are just expanding by this point and he doesn't even care, next time he can burn! He sighed and was forced to stop watching me sit of a large rock catching my breath.

"We have to keep moving or there'll catch us."

"No shit Beast! Who are they anyway!" He looked away from my guess he didn't want to talk about it but did I care.

No!

"Hello! Who are they." I pulled him to turn around and he got defensive and shoved my hand away. I huffed in silence and stared down at all my answers, "tell me who they are!"

"Mind your business beauty."

"Ok."

"Ouch what the hell!"

"Oops!" I dropped the small rock on the ground smirking at him rubbing the spot I hit on his back, he looked at me seriously like that ever did anything. I smiled back at him and threw my hand up ready to throw while his eyes were focused on one thing, my lips.

"Who.Are.They." I clenched the rock in my palm smiling.

"None of your business." Launching the rock I had in my hand and bitch really caught it and stormed over to me before I could collect more picking me up and dropping me on the other side of him holding my shoulders in his arms.

Is he hugging me?

"Beauty stop! Your alive and that's all that matters you don't need to know about them because they will be dead very soon, that's a promise. They made a mistake going after you and they will finally get what's coming to them. I will make them pay that's all you need to know." He whispered the last part kissing my forehead leaving me in utter confusion, what!

He didn't know who those people were and I believe that but that's not what he's generally concerned about, it was something bigger than them, him, and me. I don't know if this was my fathers doing or possibly someone else's but the Beast that just pulled me in his embrace isn't the man that I've met a long time ago.

He's changed and maybe what I thought was a good thing turned to be the exact opposite.

"Over here."

-Que🤎

-Que🤎