I snap out of it feeling like I'm in a trance and push him off roughly. He fell on the floor, he gasp for as he sooth his chest where I hit him. I wanted to say sorry and help him but I stared down at him backing away slowly.

"You just love hurting me do you?" He cough standing up.

"A little bit." I smirk.

"By the way that little stunt you did to my house was not coo," He brush his clothes.

"Please I'm sure your daddy can afford it to get fixed" I said bitterly.

He studied me staring at me deeply as if trying to read me.

"I'm sorry about my asshole brother. Shane was the guy who took you, he's such a kiss ass. I just want to snap he's neck." He mumbled angrily, a cute expression linger on his face making me chuckle.

He looked up at me and raised an eyebrow. I shook my head and head to the window and gasp at the sight. Trees and more trees looked torn from the ground, it sprawled every where. Splinters of woods laid everywhere in the sand.

"I did that?" I gasp. "How?"

"I'll explain but I got to introduce you to someone" He gave me a small smile.

I followed him out and glance over my shoulder to see if Alex is doing okay. She's in the same spot cuddled up in her blanket. I followed Dominic down the marble tile stairs hearing the loud footsteps clicking. Up ahead I saw four new vampires, my eyes landed on the girl who has her back to me. She was wearing a simple white dress that she made it look amazing. Her long tanned legs shine leading up to her curvy figure. Her wavy brown hair reached down to her hips bouncing freely. She slowly turned around sensing us in the room. Her face was flawless that's all there is to explain it.

"You must be Jessy" She smiled cheerfully.

The other 3 looked up from what they were doing and stared at me with amazement in their eyes. I frown feeling a little freaked out at the way they are staring at me. A blonde blurr came rushing towards me.

"I'm Luke" He reached for my hand and raise it towards his lips. His black eyes looked up at me underneath his long blonde eyelashes. He showed me his charming smile making any girl melt under his stare.

"You look even more gorgeous then the last time I saw you" His voice deep and smooth.

"Um thanks" I shift uncomfortable.

"Luke is my brother" Dominic explained.

Now I see that they kind of look the same. An older guy came forward, he had broad shoulders and dark tan skin bring out his glowing blue eyes. He looked about 20, a dragon tattoo claw leading up under his clothes. A black Chinese letter inked behind his ear. I knew that translation, it means. 'change'

He flash me a smile and thrust his hands for me to take.

"I'm Chester also his brother"

I smiled at him in return shaking his hand, his eyes shine in happiness. I looked around and saw the last person on the left reading a book. Her long blonde hair plaited in a fish tail, her eyes snap up towards me. Her eyes doll like with her blue orbs shinning, her red lips turned into a smirk.

"I'm Kat" She was infront of me before I could blink.

She hugged me tightly, I gave an awkward pat on the back seeing the amusement on everyone's face.

"You are really beautiful" She said bluntly.

"Thank you" I said hesitatingly.

"Anyway enough with the introductions." Dominic sighed heavily. "We need to explain how it works to be a vampire. Starting off with our powers."