They list6en to thier papa. They do not have a choice. Talk about old school parenting Clarence smiled.
She should wake soon. Thank you Doctor.

Pharaoh Ive all updated the medical files in the system one thing I didn't allow that fool warden to mess with the medical department.

I said the Alpha placed me here himself if want's change's he'll tell me himself.

I appreciate that Jaques thank you. You're very welcome Pharaoh the Doctor exited.

What did he do pop? It's not for me to say son, you have to ask Gabriel yourself.

I'm cold Clarence. Grip turn off the air please Gabriel raised her hand for Clarence to hold and the other for Niarchos.

They looked on her with doting eyes. That was a woozy wasn't it guy's? They laughed softly I'm assuming it was sugar.

My god if it ain't one thing it's another. What the hell is he doing here? Why is he a vampire? I called for his prison record Sugar.

Apparently he's in here for rape of a minor Chance put him here some time back.

I was there pop we found him guilty that girl was beaten inches within her life. I remember his case feeling disgusted. He mamed the girl she can't have children he can never leave here pop.

I'll speak with Blaise about implementing a mental health department. I want Blaise to work with so he won't offend once released. He and the other's like him.

Sugar I know you hate this do you want me to wipe your memory?

She squeezed both thier hand's with a shaky and tearful voice no.

Why not Gabriel?
Niarchos asked some memories are to painful.

What if one of them is a girl guy's? She has to be warned about him. It's a part of me made me wiser, stronger.

It made me realize a good man from a bad one. That's why when you said you were vampire I wasn't afraid because you had kind and loving eyes Clarence they weren't evil like his.

Nicky same kind eyes Chance you too Grip. You'd never kill Ginger on your own or you would've done it year's ago. You aren't wicked but that Sunday?
That's another story.

Gabriel sat up hugging Clarence the IV line tangling.

Come on get this mess off me Clarence. Sugar I--

I came to hand out supplies and meet prisoner's nothing's stopping me from doing God's work.
But sugar--

Clarence that's the devil in hell trying to stop these vampire's from meeting me and receiving a blessing from us not today devil.

Gabriel had a tea and water Clarence removed the I.V. I feel much better! Pharaoh may we see you a minute please? Sure be right back sugar.

What's wrong Nicky? Nothing honey. now we lie to each other? What did he do Gabriel? It's best I tell you once we leave I know your temper when it comes to me if I say you're going to kill him.

can we wait till we are alone please? Yes anything for you my Queen.

Clarence walked in while Niarchos hugged her did you tell him Sugar? No way he will kill him. That's what I said Sugar. Stop talking about me like I'm not standing here. Heehe, haha.

Gabriel finished giving out the item's the woman loved the soap and lip gloss loving her crown.

One of the vampire told her Gabriel her cousin wrote explaining Gabriel allowed them to try on her crown and jewelry. Is it true Great Queen? Yes it is. She said your guard was fine as hell she they ain't lying the vampire was giggling.