Cheer? Hell yeah! *fluff*

Overview

The cheerleading team needs one more character, year 3, and yeah sorry for the light editing i did, so there are some mistakes. 

"Ugh, we cant do the pyramid!" Mina whined to the girls. She dragged her hand down her face and sighed.  "Well we could do it if we take you off of tumbling in front." Momo suggested and Mina just groaned and leaned back. Kirishima heard the commotion and went over to the girls of class 1-a, who were chatting about a cheer thing they were all drug into. "Whats up guys, need any help?" he asked and Jiro jsut nodded. "Unless you can tumble, i think not." she scoffed and Kriishima brightened the smile already laying on his face. "well your just in luck, i did tumbling for like four years." he boasted and all the girls faces dropped. "Your joking." Mina replies and Kirishima shook his head a 'no'. "I heard something about a pyramid? Need a base, i can do that too." he informed and the girls copied his action. "No thanks kirishima, we had Mina tumbling infront to bring excitement, but we need her for the stunt. Do you think you could tumble for us?" Tsy askes, her tongue slightly out pasted her lips. Kirishima smiled and nodded. "Hell yeah i can tumble for you guys, im guessing you want me to come to practice tonight." he said and Momo nodded her head. "Only if you want to Kirishima, you dont have to" she added, placing a soft hand on his arm. He only smiled. "If i dont have to wear a skirt im fine." he replied with a smile and a few girls cheered. 

"alright bye Kat, ill be a bit late for studying, ive got to help out the girls." Kirishima informed, laying a hand on his boyfriends shoulder.  Bakugo shrugged  it off the shoulder. "Alright, but you get to bring the snacks." he grunted and walked off. Kirishima just smiled and walked over to the practice gym the girls were using. Kirishima walked into the doors and into the mats the girls were stretching. "Hello ladys." He called out innocently, placing his hands on his hips with a smile. "Hey Kiri! Let see what you can do!" Mina called back walking up to him and giving him one of those hand graps then shoulder hug things.  "Sure thing, let me get changed and stretch first." he said and then started his stretching positioned. 

Kirishima sighed and rolled out his shoulders a bit. It had only been about a week or two since his last lesson, so he wasnt to rusty. Mina beside him stretched a little before Momo started her count. The two were essentially showing off. "Alright, lets start simple. a round off and back walk over." Momo yelled, blowing the whist around her neck. Man she acted like Iida just then. Kirishima cracked a smile, not his originally happy smile, but like a challenging smile bakugo is usually sporting. Mina and himself started towards the corner of the mat, giving each other a look of competition. Mina scoffed and got up there first. she took off in a sprint, running then turned her body, placing her hands onto the mat and snapped her feet over in the floor, landing and then going in straight for the back walk over. She arched her back, letting her hands hit the floor before kicking over and landing with a rebound. She smiled as the girls praised for her and she went over to watch Kirishima, who smiled at her. Kirishima squinted off and did almost the same thing, jsut his form was a little sharper and cleaner. the girls whooped and hollered, as they did for mina. They gave a little side hug before walking back ove to the map. They went up until mina ultimately couldnt do some of the flips that Kirishima could do. She frown slightly at being beaten but congratulated him. They all rushed to change the format of the performance and taught Kirishima the dance. 

He threw a towl over his shoulder and took a drink out of his water bottle. "Why are yall guys even doing this cheer thing?" he asked and Jiro frowned. "The school is making us put on a stupid thing, i dont even know what for." she scoffed adn crossed her arms over her chest. Momo walked over to the pouting purple haired girl and wrapped an arm around her. "I dont mind it, they gave us plenty of time to make the performance." she replied, slightly calming down Jiro. Kirishima nodded his head. "so when is it? the performance i mean." he asked and Mina jumped into thier conversation. "Next month!" She cheered. "Im so excited!" She finished and Kirishima smirked. He looked down towards his watch. His eyes widen at the time and he scowls. "fuck, i still got to pick up snacks." he cursed and Uraraka turned her head twaords him, concern in her features. "You okay, Kiri?" She asked and he nodded her head, gigivng her a small smile. "Yeah, ive got like ten minuets before i have to get to Bakugo's dorm to study." he explained and rubbed the back of his neck. "Ill see yall tomorrow, same time?" he asked as he started twoards the door. "Yeah, and go get him babe!" Mina cheered as Kirishima blushed and brushed her off.