Im learning *fluff*

Overview

Kirishima leanrs for Bakugo, deaf Bakugo Au, kind of out of character

Someone walks heavily down the hall and Bakugo feels the vibration. He scowls as he sees the recently installed blinking light in his dorm, showing someone is 'knocking' on his door. He groans and buts down the book in his hands. He opens the door with a glare. Kirishima stood there, looking kind of flustered. He makes a confused face at the lack of paper or his phone in his hands. "what?" he signs, knowing the boy knew little things like that. Kirishima put on a nervous smile and lifted his hands. "im learning sign language for you." he signs smiling. Bakugo was taken about, shown by sucking in a breath. Nobody had made an effort to try and sign to him after the accident. "it might be sloppy, and probably slow, but im learning more everyday." he explains in sign. And it was true, his motions were sloppy and very slow, compaired to what Bakugo could sign at. Still it made Bakugo's heart burst with happiness. He bottom lip quivered and his eyes squinted. "thank you" he signed, letting a tear fall down his cheek. Kirishima saw the tear and his smile fell. He gently moved forward and placed a hand onto the cheek, using his thumb to wipe the tear away. Bakugo chocked out a sob and leaned into the hand. He leaned further twoards him and braught his arms around Kirishima's wasit, burring his head into his chest. Kirishima removed his hand and welcomed the hug. He drew circles into his back as he hummed lighty. Bakugo felt the vibrations and hugged tighter as Kirishima began to sway.

His sobs slowed and Kirishima moved the two twaords the bed. He set both of them down adn Bakugo shimmed away from him. "dont tell anyone about that shitty hair," Bakugo quickly signed and looked downwards . the bed moved and Kirishima tapped the bottom of his chip. His eyes went wide and his heart flutterd. (*cough* read mute love by Social_Benti *cough*) "I wont, im sorry i upset you." he signed back. Bakugo scoffed and shrugged his shoulders. "you didnt upset me, im just happy" he explained. Kirishima smiled wider. He nodded his head, happily. "can you help me learn more?" Kirishima signed and Bakugo nodded his head and got out a piece of paper. 

Kirishima wrote down a question on the paper. "How do i sign like?' it wrote and Bakugo nodded his head. He showed him the sign and Kirishima got it prety clearly. "Why do you want to know how to sign 'like'?' Bakugo asked and Kirishima smiled shyly, which casued Bakugo's heart ot flutter. "Because i like you." Kirishima signed out and Bakugo's face flushed. He didnt know how to respond with that. "im sorry, you dont have to accept my felling or anything like that. Ill take my leave." he signed and got up with a sad smile. He turned and started walking before he felt a hand grip his wrist. He twisted back and is instantly met with with a kiss. His eyes widden in surprise and then flutter shut at the scene of a calm Bakugo. He leans in to kiss and lightly cups Bakugo's cheek, who leans back. His eyes lfutter back open and hes met with crimson eyes. He smiles lightly and rubs Bakugo's face with his thumb, who leaned into the touch. 

Bakugo touched Kirishima's arm, and brought him out of phone. "Thanks again." he signs adn Kirishima just smiles. He takes one of the blonde's hand and kisses the knuckles. 

extra

Kirishima turned his gaze twoards backugo in class adn Bakugo looks back. He smirks and signs 'bitch'. Kirishima only rolls his eyes a signs 'asshole'.

You cant tell me they would just cuss at eachother in class. This made my heart soft and i love this au. Im actually trying to learn sign language, becuase i feel it would be useful in my future line of work. Anyways i recomend the boook 'mute love' becasue it was so good, i cried so hard. Anyways thanks for reading adn i hope you enjoyed