scratches *other*

Overview

Kirishima has some interesting marks, aged up to third years. 

Long, deep red scratch marks litter his back as he peels off the white button up. He pays no mind until a hand runs along them, making him hiss. He turns his head to see a giggling Kaminari. He furrows his brows in question at the laughing pikachu and turns to Sero. 
"What's he laughing at?" he questions and Sero only makes a face you could make when you are holding in laughter. Sero shakes his head and lets out a breathy laughs. Kirishima cocks an eyebrow and looks around the room. Mineta sets there gazing at him and he shutters in disgust. 

"So Kirishima, i guess you got lucky last night. tell me which girl was it? Oh if only i could do that with Yourouzu." He says with a hard lisps. Kirishima is still confused and it is evident on his face. Sero stops his laughing lightly as he hears the pervert and smacks him on the head.

"Do you not know about it Kiri?" Sero asks and Kirishima shakes his head. 

"I have no freaking clue." he states honestly, which makes Kaminair laugh louder. Kirishima just frowns and turns to put on his shirtless sleeves. Kaminari laughs louder at that action. 

"Bro, you dont even have a shirt to cover that up>" He chuckles out, holding his stomach as he doubles over. Kirishima just rolls his eyes and starts to put on his cogs. Kaminari takes one look at his face and he stops his laughter. "You really dont know whats up?"

"no, just tell me already!" Kirishima shouts, getting slightly heated about the teasing. Kaminari only holds up his hands in defensive and backs away. He lets out a smirk. 

"What were you doing last night?" He questions. Kirishima squints his eyes and furrows his brows even more. 

"I was out with Bakugo last night, we studied for the test tomorrow." He replies and Sero and Kaminari's face go pale. Kaminari lets out a shaky breath and then starts laughing louder. Bakugo turns at his name and catches a glimps of the redhead's back. He blushes darkly and hurrily changes out his school shirt for his hero top. Kirishima only gets more aggresive with the laughs. He lets out a breath of air and turns back to Kaminari. "What is up?" he states with more anger. 

"Doesnt look like you did alot of studying with those scrates on your back." He finnally answers and Kirishima goes bright red. His mouth gapes and he stutters out. His shoulders flex and he sucks in a breath. 

"Oh fuck off Pikachu, we also trained and scratched his back up on the ground. Idiot." Bakugo called out from the other side of the locker room. Kami cocks an eyebrow and puts on a smirk. He scoffs at him and continues to tease Kirishima, who just ignores him and rushes out twoards the training center.

"Oh my god Kiri, what happened?" Mina shouts, making a few girl turn to see what was up. Kirishima turns his head back and looks twoards the group of girls and suddenly goes red. He turns his body to where his back is facing the other side of the gym and smiles shyly. 

"Oh nothing, i got ruffed up during training." He starts, rubbing the back of his head. None of the girls baught it. A few boys walk out of the  dressing room, Bakugo being in the back. Mina turns to Kaminari and hurries over to him.

"Did you see?" "Yeah i saw." "what the fuck?" "He said he was stud with blasty and they trained" "I dont believe it" "Neither do i" they whsiper back and forth. Bakugo only growls and pushes forward. 

"Cmon shitty hair, lets go train." Bakugo cuts through the crowd and grabs the redhead. "Im going to blow your ass up for basically outing us." he whispers as they are further away. Kirishima just laughs. 

"Im not in the fault here," he teases and Bakugo just lets off an explosion centered towards Kirishima. 

Alright bros, i fucking hate this, but here ya go i wanted something that was like wow scratches and them teasing but its just poorly executed. Shoot me.Sorry for not updating for a cuple of days, lifes hard man. But happy pride adn stay safewith everything happening. Thanks for reading and i hope your well