A Summer Without You *fluff*

Overview

Okay so i know i do to many stories of them finding out about Kirbaku, but have one more. THis is thier last year of UA. 

Katsuki's heart hammered as he walked off of the bus. His face flushed and  he ruffled his  freshly cut hair. He hadnt seen Eijiro all summer, due to him being overseas. He scowled and pushed his bag up his shoulder. Hes planning on telling the whole class today, and its racked his nerves. UA sets not to far away and his nerves spiked. Walking closer, he swallowed his fears and put on his usual scowl. 

An arm is tossed over his shoulder and he turns his head to meet his lover. Eijiro smiles, tilting his head down to the shorter boy.  HE was trying to play it off as a welcome back friend thing, but oh he wished he could kiss the blonde. Katsuki only rolls his eyes and takes the hand that is over his shoulder into his own. "I want to tell them, EI" He states quietly and Eijiro cocks an eyebrow. He smiles though and holds him closer. "Lets let them figure it out, just be yourself babe." He coes and kisses Katsuki's  temple, before running off to Denki. 

After a few minuets, the bell rings and Katsuki finds Eijiro. He holds out his hand, which the redhead takes with a smile. They walk towards the 3-A room and Eijiro opens the door and Katsuki rolls his eyes. "Your such a gentleman." he replies sarcastically and Eijiro cracks a smile. HE chuckles a bit before disbanding thier hands. They both walk  over to where the squad were chatting at thier desks.

The finale tardy bell rings and everyone gets up to move to their seats. Eijiro goes to get up before his shoulder is harshly grabbed and turned to Katsuki, who frowning. He cocks one of his eyebrows. "What no good bye kiss?" he asks and then pulls his face down gently, to make up for the height difference. Their lips connect and Eijiro slightly smiles and returns the kiss. He pulls back after a second and gives Katsuki a bigger smile than what was already playing on his lips. They both disband and move to thier seats. Mina gasps loudly and stands up before setting right back down, due to Aizawa's entrance. 

As the lunch bell rings, Katsuki gets up and walks over ot his boyfriend's desk, who is absently talking with Tokoyami. Setting on the desk, he lays his head onto Eijiro's shoulder and sighs. Eijiro turns his and gives him a smile and a kiss on the temple, before going back and talking to Tokoyami. Katsuki heard a huff of air and turned his head to see a fuming Mina. He rolled his eyes at her and closeed his eyes, enjoying the warmth that Eijiro was putting out. 

On thier walk to lunch, Eijiro and Katsuki intertwined their hand together, chatting mostly about the summer. Someone stomps down the hallway and towards the two and Katsuki turns his head to see a mad MIna, just like earlier. He looks at Eijiro and motions towards the girl and Eijiro sighs. "Yeah, kind of expected this, you know she alwasy thought she would be the first person to know." Eijiro starts and Katsuki only nods his head. Mina walks over to the two with furrowed eyebrows and a pout on her face. "What's going on here?" she asks, anger seeping n her voice. "Im holding my boyfriends hand PInky, got a problem with that?" Katsuki shot back, the same anger in his voice. "When did this happen?" he asks, mostly directed to Eijro, since Katsuki already looked like he wants to blow her head off. "About a year and a half." Eijiro estimates and KAtsuki nods his head. MIna lets out a whine. "And you didnt tell me." she says sadly. Katsuki shrugs his shoulders and leans onto Eijiro's broader ones. She lets out another whine and drags them to the lunch table. "ill let you off the hook but you got to tell me everything!"

I hate this.. but ya know what im kinda tired and worrn out. Im upset at myself. Ive been planning this new book for a bit and have some really good ideas, but i just cant make it a full flegded story like i want and its making me upset. Anywyas, anyone have some good recomendations for some Mha  books? Im a multishipper (no pedophilic ships) so give me anything yall got! Im really loving vigilante deku books rn.  Anyways have a good day and thanks for reading.