I missed you *Fluff*

Overview

Bakugo misses Kirishima, hes alittle out of character in this and im sorry

"I miss you," Bakugo's voice rang out from Kirishima's phone. Kiri smiled and huffed. Three days and he would see his love.  Who knew after two years of being inseparable, one month apart could break both of their hearts. It was their last year and Kirishima went to a work study in America, and on their anniversary week. Man did that break Bakugo's heart. 

"I miss you too," he cooed back. The smile never broke as they continued their phone call. This was the best time of the day for the two. The hour they got to talk was calming for Kirihsima's for his week. 

Three days past, and man they were long. Class 3-a were all headed to the airport. Bakugo grumbled about all the extras coming along but allowed it. Kirishima wasn't just for him, he had friends and he had to respect the idiots. All twenty manage to squeeze out of the small bus and raced into the airport, bakugo int he front. Red spiked hair  stood out in the crowd and Bakugo ran faster. "Eijiro!" He called out and the redhead turned around to see the blonde. A smile grew on his face as he dropped his bag off of his back. Bakugo opened his arms and wrapped them around the taller. Kirishima returned the hug and kissed the top of his head. Bakugo chuckled into his chest and looked up. "You missed." he smirked then connected their lips. Kirishima chuckled into the kiss and broke it off. "We have an audience babe," He whispered, kissing Bakugo's cheek. Bakugo just buried his head into Kirishima chest and wrapped his arms around his tighter. "Im only worried about you right now." His voice was muffled in his t shirts as he bathed into the taller warmth.

It was just them setting there for a few minuets before Bakugo finally released Kirishima out of his hold, who just chuckled and grabbed his forgotten bag. "Brooooooo, finally, now its not just Sero and i as a couple in the group." Kami laughed, throwing an arm over Sero's shoulder. Bakugo scoffed and wrapped his arm around Kirishima's midsection, because he couldnt reach his shoulders. "yeah, we have been for a while," Kirishima chuckled, warping on earm around Bakugo's shoulders and uses the other to rub the back of his head. Bakugo nods his head and holds his boyfriend closer. 

They continued chatting until they finally go ton the buss, which ended up with alot of them falling asleep. The only two awake were the couple. "I missed you so much Eijiro." Bakugo stated sleepily, leaning on Kirishima's sholder. "I missed you to Katsuki." Kirishiam responded, holding the boy closer. Bakugo hummed into Kirishima's chest. "I love you," Bakugo suddenly adds, slightly muffled by Kirishima. "I love you to," Kirishima said, ending their conversation and both drifted into sleep. 

Bro kinda short and im sorry but i really liked this idea of getting some one from the airport. Anyways thanks for reading i hope you are doing well.