sore *fluff*

Overview

explosions cause shoulder pain. And this is just bros begin guys, guys being dudes, dudes being gay.  This is the aftercare of one of the more intense training sessions of Kiribaku. 

An explosion sounded through he gym and everyone winced at the volume of it. Bakugo and Kirishima were training, so everyone knew that they were going hard. Another explosion echoed through and everyone started getting use of the sound after the fifth one. 

a minuet earlier.

"Yeah man! You should see this new power move ive got! Its called Red Riot Unbreakable." Kirishima exclaimed, throwing an arm around Bakugo, who 'tched' and continued walking to their training space.

"Ill be the judge of that, shitty hair." he smirked at the redhead, who laughed at his comment. 

"Alright, but if you beat me ill just have to call it Red Riot Unbreakable- except for Bakubro." He finished his laugh. The two distanced themselves from each other and bakugo rubs his hand together. Sweat dampens his palms and he grins. Kirishima smashed his fist together and hardened his skin. He waited for a second before finally transforming his skin to become harder and much sharper. Bakugo's eyes held curiosity and a smirk grew on his face.

"Okay, that is fucking cool." he complimented and took a running start towards the other. He tested a small explosion to the boy who sides stepped, his body creaking. Bakugo's eyes grew wide at the sound and he grimaced. Like nails on a chalk board. Bakugo let out another explosion, nothing to big. Seeing as this didn't even move Kirishima, he let out a larger explosion. Still no effect, he grimaced and said fuck it. He took a step back and gathered more sweat from his palms. Hes so going to regret it but eh, if it means he can break the unbreakable he'll deal with it later. He dashed towards Kirishima with a wild look in his eye and stopped about three feet in front of him. He held up his right arm, outstretched towards the redhead and used his left arm to support his wrist. He knew Kirishima could take this, heck he could take this in his regular hardened skin. He let off a large explosion which knocked his shoulder back and made him almost loose his footing. He widened his stance and let out another explosion, and another. He lost track, he only stopped when the pain set in and his ears rang. He let go of his right arm and huffed, he had dislocated his shoulder. He took his left hand and grabbed the hearing aids out of his ear. He removed both of them and the ringing stopped. He'd have to take them to the support coarse. He was lucky he was only partially deaf so he could still hear. He finally stopped looking at his own body and looked toward Kirishima. Dust stirred in the air as he walked forward. He called out Kirishima's nickname and spotted him about twenty feet away, somehow still in his unbreakable form. He huffed and smiled. It had been a while since someone could hold their own on the battlefield against him.

 "Wow, color me impressed Kirishima" He continued his little smile. Kirishima looked up at him. Did he look ruff, a arm just laying there, His palms slightly burned and and his whole body looked exhausted. Kirishima let down his defense and smiled back.

"You called me Kirishima." He gushed. Unless it was truly important, he had never used him last name. His brain finally registered the boy's condition, and he gasped and his smile faltered. "Here let me help you with that." he said, referring to his dislocated shoulder. Kirishima walked towards the blonde and lightly grabbed his arm. Bakugo tensed and nodded his head.

"Get this over with quickly." he huffed out and shut his eyes harshly. His left hand found Kirishima's shoulder and he grasped it tightly.

"Alight, listen to my instructions." Kirishima started. With him being a dumbass, he sure did know a lot about medicine, mostly first aid. "Okay deep breath in" he said calmy and grasped Baugo's shoulder, "And out," he finished and popped Bakugo's shoulder back into place. The blonde let out a loud yelp and grabbed onto Kirishima tightly. He fell forward slightly into Kirishima, who caught him, still being cautious about his shoulder.