Bro is that a dragon? *Other*

Overview 

It all started out as a fun game of truth or dare in their second years, not so much kiribaku in this chap but more crackhead energy its probably going to be really short. This a headcannon that is kinda mixed with the fantasy au where Kiri is a dragon and no one knows.

Friday's night were always game nights. Even Bakugo started partipating in the fun. It mostly started off with card games, sleepover games, and movies. They had just finished their last round of uno and they were moving onto truth or dare. "Bro, no fucking weird stuff this time man. I can never look at you the same again." Kirishima states, shivering as a flashback infiltrates his senses.  Kaminari just laughs at his scared friend. 

The game was actually normal for the time being, only questions like crushes and secrets. Then it got to Mina's turn to ask. She turns to Kirishima who was innocently sipping on a capri sun. He cocks an eyebrow to her. "Truth or Dare Kiri?" She laughs out. He puts his drink down and answers with a dare. She then starts laughing even harder. 

"You fucked up" Bakugo whispers to the worried red head. Mina then composes herself and gazes at Kirishma with a crazy like glaze. "Do something crazy." She sated, "Like oh my lord crazy!" She finishes grinning like the chestier cat. "Pft, easy peasy." Kiri breathed out. 

He gathered everyone outside to the field behind the dorms. "Get ready to get your socks blown off!" Kirishima yells confidently and does the thing where he hits his fist together. "Oh close your eyes!" He yelled at the last second before crouching down to the floor. A bright light flashed in the heros eyes and a few winced. A loud roar caused them to open then. There stood a very large dragon, the size of the dorm room, that was a deep crimson red. The dragon even looks like a real fantasy dragon, with no human aspects. The dragon leaned down to the shaky group of students. 

"What the fuck man?" Kaminari stuttered out. He was shaking, i mean about everyone was, besides Bakugo. "Yo, scale for brains, down" He yelled out to the dragon. The students all shared a side ways glance to him. The dragon happily lean it's head down, letting Bakugo climb onto the large dragon. "What the fuck yall looking at? Never seen a dragon?" He spat out, before taking off to the skies on the dragon.

While the two were gone, everyone turned to each other. "Okay i was not the only one who just saw a fucking dragon." Jiro yells out. 

Alrighty bois, howd ya like that? I hope you enjoyed it but you are entitled to your own opinion. Anyways i thought this was a good stopping point and im sorry its so short. If you would like an extender portion to this oneshot please tell me. Have a good night everyone.