Tangled up *fluff*

Overview

Aerial silk Bakugo get caught in his fabric, this is actually a part that i added to another oneshot i wrote, but i just thought i would upload it.

As kirishima lands the back tuck he was doing he heard a loud "fuck" coming from one of the Aerial training rooms. He turns his head and many people on the tumble floor look around. He get up out of the foam pit he had landed in and started towards one of the room, followed by a black haired boy and a yellowed hair boy. As they are walking the yellow haired boy, who looks a lot like a humanized pikachu starts talking. "Do you think something happened?" he asked and the black haired boy just turned his gaze to the boy. "Well yeah, i mean you heard that to?" he asks hypothetically. 

AS they walk they see a pink haired girl that is completely decked out in pink. She turns to Kirishima with pleading eyes. "Hey, who much can you lift?" she suddenly asks, which confuses Kirishima. "I mean alot, i think about two hundred with a bench press, maybe more." he explains, with a cocked eyebrow. She sighs in relaxation. "can you help get one of my friends down, he does aerial silk and he got tangled." she explained and the pikachu guy behind he started to giggle a bit. He heard a slap and then a small whimper from the guy. The black haired boy, who he learned his name was Sero had hit the boy.

 "Is he alright?" Kirishima asks as they get closer to the room. The pink lady, or Mina as she introduce nods her head. "Yeah hes fine but i just cant get him down." she says and Kirishima nods his head. As they open the door, you see a blond strung up, the fabric mostly around his legs as he dangles there, hands fisted into the bright orange material. As the door opens, he leans his head backwords and sees the four in the doorway. He glares and groans. "Pinky, i said one person, not fucking three!" He yells and he wiggles himself. Mina rolls her eyes and goes over to the boy. She slaps a hand on his back and laughs. "OH stop it you baby." she teases and ushers Kirishima over. "Kirishima here can help, this is Bakugo, the one i was talking about " she says and Kirishima steps forward, meeting gazes with the boy. "Need some help there?" he asks and Bakugo only rolls his eyes. "Yeah you fucker," he growls out, "get in front of me and let me hold your shoulders, prepare to catch me." he explains and Kirishima does just that. As he steps up, the angry boy lets go of the material and puts his weight onto Kirishima shoulder. Kirishima's hands find his waist and the other's legs start to untangle himself, with the help on Mina. 

After a few kicks and MIna undoing things, Bakugos free and falls into Kirishima's arms, into a koala hug almost. As soon as he got there, he jumps off of the redhead and stumbles as he stands. Kirishima instantly catches his stumble, and places a supporting hand on his waste again. Bakugo growls at him. "at least take me out first, fucking animal." he snarled, which makes Kirishima laugh. "Wouldnt mind that," he flirts with a wink, causing the blonde to burst out in a blush.