Dont threaten me with a good time *Other*

Overview
Highschool reunion, tipsy, with a bottle, what could happen? Inspiration from j00312 on tumblr.

"Oi deku! Truth or dare?" Bakugo slurs out, slightly swaying but his glare on the other still sharp. Even though they made up third year, there still is a competitive spark in their friendship. Neither of them minded it though, that part of them would never die or age. 
"Dare." He reply, sending back the same energy as the blonde. Bakugo chuckled a little.
"Oooh his shits getting fucked up! He choose dare!" Mina yells out, clearly not sober anymore, as she slams out another flute of champagne.

"I fucking dare you pull your shit together and your tell ur crush, its been three fucking years!" He yelled grinning widely, "you know what! I want you to suck it up and kiss him!" He cackles as midoriya's face flushes. He leans twoards Todoroki, quickly whispering something to him, then catches the icyhot boy's lips. Todoroki returns the kiss then pulls back blushing. All of a sudden he burst to flames on his right side and hides his face in his hands. Yells and attempts to put him out follows. 

The class of twenty, minus purple perv and add shinsou, set in a circle, all a little tipsy except fro a few like tokoyami and shoji. The game has gone on about five minuets now and Urararak and Tsuyu has came out in a relationship, the room has a burn mark, from bakugo or todoroki who knows anymore, and other littler things happen. It was all going hunky dorry until the news turned on to a villain attack. 

"Ugh way to ruin the fucking mood, who's going?" Kirishima asks as many get up. "Oh why dont we make it a dare! It was my turn so im gonna ask Todoroki." Uraraka jumps in. Todoroki gives a little hum and looks toward the floaty girl. "I dare you to fight the villain in heels! Ive got a pair right here!" She exclaims, laughs disrupting her sentence. Todoroki nods his head with a light smile then snaps his attention to the explosive blond. "What are you looking at icy spicy!" He growls. "Truth or dare?" He asks calmly. "In the fucking middle of a villain attack!" He argues and huffs "dare i aint no fucking pussy," he finishes. "You have to fight the villain with me in heel!" He states with a cold face and a monotone voice. Bakugo's face drops, but they rising his shoulders up and puffs out his chest. He was to prideful to not do it. "Someone lend me some fucking heels imma about to go kick ass!" He yelled and everyone let out shrills and shrieks of giggles.

They both headed to the door, not buckling once while walking in the torture contraptions. "Go get em babe!" Kirishima yelled, after getting a kiss from the blonde. They close the door and instantaneously everyone starts whispering. "How do the walk in those," "What the fuck" and so forth. The rest of the class watch in amazement as both Bakugo and Todoroki manage to take the villain down in under ten minuets, in the heels.  Man this reunions was a blast. 

God im so sorry this is so short, but the other category is usually going to be like this, short and funny. I mean fluff is going to be funny to, but these are going to have less ship in it and other characters.  Also im sorry that i didnt post yesterday, im gonna psot two tonight back to back to try and make up for it. Also have a goodnight and thank you for reading.