Morning activities *fluff*

Overview

Dont make out in the kitchen

An alarm rings out in the once silent room. The blonde groans and buries his face further into whatever he was holding. A chuckle emits from the redhead who is being used as a pillow . HE receives a slap when is weakened due by the others sleepy state. "Shut the fuck up," he cuts himself off with a yawn "Its to fucking early." he mumbles the rest of it out. Kirishima only chuckles further and pulls one arm up from Bakugo's waste. He turns off the alarm clock and then threads his fingers through the blonde hair with a hum.  He gently pulls out knots and tangles while trying to wake up his love. He stops and looks down at the still sleeping Bakugo. He rolls his eyes and leans down to catch the other's lips in his own. Bakugo tensed and his eyes flew open but he melted into after seeing the redhead. His eyes fluttered shut and he pushed upwards onto Kirishima. Kirishima pulls away and puts on a sly smile. "no more, we have to get up. Breakfast isnt even cooked yet." He says with a deep morning voce that sends shivers through Bakugo's fine. Bakugo pouted and rolled over in bed so Kirishima was spooning him. "Those idiots can make it themselves." He mumbles, snuggling up to the warm body. The warmth is suddenly removed when Kirishima leans upwards, a smirk lying on his face. Bakugo turns over to look at him and blasts him in the face. "Come cuddle me." He demands and pouts. Kirishima lets out a laugh and kisses Bakugo's nose. "Later babe, i can cuddle you all i want. But we have to make breakfast first." he explained, littering the blonde's face with kisses. Bakugo groaned and pushed off the redhead's face with the palm of his hand. "fucking fine you bitch." 

The pair walked downstairs to the kitchen to finally start their morning off. The two walked hand in hand and only dissembanded when Bakugo had to start cooking. Kirishima set at the island, head propped up on his hand as he watches his boyfriend mix and cook. "So whats for breakfast today?" He asks and Bakugo turns away from the mixing bowl. "Muffins," he says with a smirk.  A light bulb pops into Kirihsima's head and he copies the same action. "So we are going to have baking time to cuddle?" he asks hopefully. Bakugo nodded his head and turned back to the recipe.

The blonde spooned out even amounts onto the muffin tray when he found two arms snaking around his waist and a kiss to his collar bone. He shuttered in delight and smirked. "cmon i still have to put them in the oven." he added and you could practical hear the frown in Kirishima's groan. He rolled his eyes and chuckled to himself. I open the now heated oven and stuck the tray in. As he closed the door, the arms return and more kisses are placed. He leans his neck over, inviting Kirishima to do more, who smirks on the others neck. Teasingly, Bakugo sways his hips a bit and hears a groan. The arms on his waste tighten but he manages to turn around and meet a lightly flushed face. He puts on a smirk. "A little sway and you turn to putty in my hands." he teases, which earns a growl from Kirishima. He is suddenly picked up, one arm around the ass and another onto he back. Kirishima connects their lips, fiercely kissing. as they kiss, he steps froward and sets Bakugo on the counter. With his hands free, he takes both and began to rub bakugo's inner thigh. A sigh is muffled by the kissing. AS the sigh broke out on Bakugo's lips, Kirishima dove his tongue in and began their morning make out session. 

Poor fucking Kaminari just wanted some water. He was never an early rising, much like the rest of the class, but his throat felt dry and scratchy today. He groaned as he opened the door and started down the stairs. His ears where deaf to the sighs and groans until it was to late. He walked into the kitchen and is met with an unholy sight of two people making out. On the fuckimg counter. His footsteps were heard of the couple and quickly one pulls off of the othere. Both heads snap over to Kaminari, faces flushes and their lips slightly reder. Worse than two people making out on the counter is that it was his bros. HE covers his eyes and his face shows embarrassment. "OH my god, get a room!" He shouts and gabs a water bottle from the fridge and running off towards his dorm room.

Kirishima and Bakugo were pulled out of their moment by a fellow classmate and they blushed furiously at it. Kirishima took a step back from the counter and bakugo hopped off. Bakugo scowled and rubbed a hand down his face. "Fucking Pikachu!" He groaned and little explosions poped off his hands. Kirishima set down a hand on his lover's shoulder and gave him a smile. "Hes our bro, if we tell him to not tell anyone he probably wont." Kirirshima explained, rubbing circles with his thumb onto Bakugo's shoulders, who only huffed. Lets just say that the two didnt tell Kami fast enough to not tell anyone, so breakfast was awkward.

Well its been fun, This was the last oneshot of the book. I would like to thank you all so much for reading and i am working on another onehsot book, but it alot more put together and i think its more well written. I thank you guys so much for the support on this book and it mades me feel so happy to see how well this book has done. It warms my heart everytime i see it. Well im going to be taking a break on writting so it wouldnt be published right away. But if you do i will post an update in this book when it is up and going. Again one last thanks and i hope you are all well.