the 'lucky lady' *fluff*

Overview

Five year reunion find out a secret about Kiribaku.

"Eijiro! Hurry up god damn it, were going to be late!" Katsuki spits out as he opens the bathroom door. Eijiro chuckles and smiles at his husband, to continue to fix his hair. Katsuki only huffs. "Here let me do it," He said as he took the hair tie out of Eijiro hand and proceeds to brain a small piece of hair then pulls it up in a bun. "See, its not that hard." He grunts. Eijiro smiles, tears filling his waterline. 

"Its just like how you put it up for our wedding," He remissness and leans into Katsuki's shoulder, who only smiled slightly, gazing up to his husband, stealing a quick kiss on the lips. 

"God i cant believe i have to wait all night before i can do that again." Katsuki says. The other grunts and looks down. 

"Should we tell them?" Eijiro asks, referring to their secret relationship. "I mean i know we only keep it a secret due to the villeins, but its our friends. Hell, weve been married for three years" he finishes, twirling his wedding band on his finger. Katsuki took his hand in his own, rubbing a thumb over his scared knuckles. 

"We can tell them tonight, or even better. I have a plan." Katsuki smirks, "You wear your ring and ill keep mine in my pocket. Im sure one of the girls will notice yours and then just play along." He whispers to the redhead, who excitedly nods.

"I cant believe it has been five years since the class has all been togheter, i mean we still hang out with the squad, but damn." Eijiro starts as he puts on his dress shoes. Katsuki just shruggs his shoulders. "I mean, they did want to do every five year reunions." He added on. 

They head out to thier shaired car and Katsuki opens the door for Eijiro, who roles his eyes at the action. "So romantic," he says sarcastically, which makes the blonde chuckle. The two boys buckle up (safety first kids) and Katsuki start to head towards the venue the school booked. The two boys got out of the car and is met with a pink girl dashing towards the two. She barrels into Eijiro, fake crying. "Mina, we say each other last friday." He jokes out. Mina just laughs. 

"Cant i hug my boy?" She asked and let go of the redhead. She grabbed his hand, platonicly, and lead him inside. "You guys are late," She said excitedly as she continued to basically drag him to the door. Her finger swiped over his ring and she looked at him. "You have to tell me later." she whispered, to which Eiji nodded.

The banquet has started and everyone took their seats. They quickly finished, making small talk and only talking about little things. Mina, who is still a child, requested them to play truth or dare. Nobody denied, ecpet for Kat, who grumbled a bit. They all set in a circle, a bottle in the middle. "God, what are we children?" He snapped. Eijiro, who set beside him lightly tapped his arm and sent an innocent look towards his way, or thats what it looked on the outside, to Katsuki it was like the fear of god into one smile. 

"Its okay to still have the childhood fun!" Uraraka yelled, euthenics. Tsuyu beside her nodded her head and held her hand.

Dares and Truths soon followed. The pair had learned alot about the now adults. Todoroki and Midoryia had moved to America for three years before returning, Kaminari was now out as being Bisexual and told them that Sero and him had been dating, Momo told about stopping hero work and starting an orphanage with Jiro, who still did ocastional hero work, and many more. It was Toru's turn and she spun the bottle, which landed on Eijiro. She giggled and her clothed shoulders shook. "Tell me Kirishima, who's the lucky lady?" She asked, referring to his ring. Eijiro was slightly taken back as eighteen pairs of eyes landed on his hand. He slapped a hand over his fingers and giggled embarrassingly. He didnt realize it would be noticed so early. 

Bakugo looked over to him and gave him a smirk. He pulled his ring out of his pocket and placed it on his ring finger. He held his hand out in front of him and admired it like a gril who had just got her nails done. "Yeah im sure Kirishima's wife has it so good," He started, making fun as Toru assumed it was a girl. He continued to gaze at his ring, blocking out others gaze at his hand. Everyones mouth dropped open at the show and Mina yelled.

"I fucking knew it, pay up bitch!" She yelled to Kaminari, who passed her a twenty. Eijiro chuckled at took Katsuki's hand. Bakugo smirked in his direction and puffed out his chest. 
"This is my 'lucky lady'" the redhead said, using Toru's words against her, who could only apologize for assuming. The whole class erupted in questions and comments. All very supportive.

"So when's the wedding?" Midoryia asked, assuming they were engaged. Katsuki turned to his childhood friend and glared. 

"Three years ago, your kinda late to the party." He claimed, everyone became silent then a rush of 'why didnt you invite me' and 'no fare'. Eijiro only laughed at all of the students.

"We didnt even have a wedding, more like a trip to the courthouse," he explained. "We were keeping it a secret due to the villains." he added. Bakugo nodded his head and squeezed his hand. 

"To bad your all to dull to realise it, we were dating in the first semester." He bragged on his secret telling abilities. Everyone became silent for a third time that night. 

"Oh you bitch," Mina laughed out and hit Eijiro's shoulder lightly.

Okay didnt know how to end that but i enjoyed the idea oh them just being secretive and then everyone is like wow. Well thanks for reading. I really thought over this one and i was goign to have it as an accident that Kirishima wore his ring. well i hope you are all well and get some good sleep.