Slap ass friday *fluff*

Overview

Baku and Kami switch body due to a quirk and no ones knows. Kiri is just trying to flirt with his boyfriend. Aged up where the bakusquad lives together

"What the fuck was last night?" Bakugo grumbles and turns off his alarm.The villain attack he went on with Kami was horrible, i mean it wasn't hard but so draining. The dude must have had a certain quirk that neither could see.  He went to run a hand through his spiky, bleach blonde hair to have it misplaced by a silky neon yellow color. His eyes widen as he jerks his hand in front of his face. The scars from his explosions are gone. "What the hell?" he whispers as he jerks himself out of what he though was his bed. It looked to be Kami's room, that is probably why he woke up late. 

"Oh shit," He mumbled before running outside of the room. Kiri usually cuddles with Bakugo at night, and he did not want Dunce face to sleep with his secret boyfriend. He ran down the stairs, tripping multiple times. He yells out Kirishima's name as he got to the squad's living room. It didnt take to long to find the redhead as he was curled up like a ball on the couch while Kaminari, who looked like Bakugo was cackling, almost crying. "What the fuck happend here?" Kami's voice cried out. It was so much weirder hearing that voice go with the words of the other blonde. "Bro, you and kiri are fucking weird!" he managed to cackle out. "What do you mean Dunce Face?" Baku growled out, but with Kami's voice which made the other laugh louder.

*Flashback*

Kiri starts out his morning like every other morning : wake up early with Baku, flirt before the others wake up, make breakfast with his boyfriend, and get ready for the day. He sleepily walks out of his room, not spending the night with Baku due to his late night arrival. He sees the explosive blond making a cup of coffee and takes the chance. He sneakily walks up to other and slaps his ass. "Good morning babe," He greets huskily. The other blonde turns around quickly, blushing profusely. "Kirishima! What the fuck man!" the other calls out. "What do you... wait your not Kat." He states, eyes widening and blush settling in. It sure did look like Bakugo but his mannerisms and speech where all messed up. "You would do that to Bakugo? How have you not died!" The not Bakugo screams out, face still red. "No dude, its Kaminari. On the mission last night we got hit with a quirk." He finishes his sentence. "Oh my fucking god," Kiri whispers and buries his face in his hands, falling onto the couch. 

*end flashback* 

"Oh my fucking God Eijiro! What am i going to do with you." Kami's voice growls. Bakugo's laughter fills the room. Sero then Mina stumble into the room due to the loud noise and sees the chaos. "Why are yall so energetic in the morning?" Mina groans out, rubbing her eyes, last nights massacre smeared under her eyes. "Kirishima smacked my ass!" Bakugo laughs out, or what they thought was Bakugo. "He thought he was me, its bakugo, there was a body sqap quirk at the mission last night. " Kami groaned, snaking a hand down his face. "Why would Kirishima smack your ass?" Sero asked, yawning half way. Kami's face flushed. "Because we're dating." He mumbled out. Mina screams and runs to Kami's body. "What the fuck! Why did you tell us." she hops and hugs hum. "Because you would act like this,' He grumbled and pushed the pink alien away. "Alright lets go to the police station and see if we cant reverse the quirk, i want my boyfriend back." Kirishima stated, sending a wink to Bakugo. 

Alrightly boys, all the previoulsy written chapters are finished updating im going to probably slow down on my updates, like every other day. Or who knows, it depends on how i feel. Anways have a nice night and thank you for reading.