Parent Jitters *Fluff*

Overview-

Kiribaku meets the parents, but Kiri's scared of telling his parents.Ok, so this is actually really funny. Or so i tried to make it. It's not as agnsty as it sounds andit ends off with a joke. I might make a oneshot of them actually meeting their parents, but this is just Kiri's fears. If you would like that, please tell me. Oh they are a little aged up they are like third years, but it doesn't do anything but show how deep their relationship goes.

"What are you up to, brat?" his mothers voice rang out through the phone as he answered it. He scowled and pressed the phone up to his ear. It was his weekly call to his mother and they have already started it off great. He huffed.

"Nothing much you old hag!" He retorted back, getting questionable glances from his classmates. It was a Friday afternoon and they were watching movies. He was content being held by his lover, not really interested in the movie. Eijirou looked down to the blond that was curled into his chest. He mouthed a 'is that Mitsuki?' and smiled when Katsuki nodded his head. He whispered a quiet "tell her i said hi," and then turned his attention back onto the screen.

"Was that Eijirou? Such a nice boy, don't see why he hang out with you though," Mitsuki stated, hearing the voice in the background. Katsuki groaned before rolling to lay his head on Eijirou's lap.

"Yeah that was him, and i thought you would be proud of me getting a friend,'" He huffed, his cheeks filling with air. He pouted a bit, he just wanted to get this conversation ended before he inevitable has a fight with his birth giver. He ran a hand down his face with a sign, trying to compose himself before Mitsuki says anything else to spark a fuse in him, which wasn't usually that hard.

"Yeah okay you brat, anyways. You haven't had dinner with your parents in a while. We'd like you to bring a girl home this time." Mitsuki laughed out. She knew Kat hadn't even shown an interest in anybody, let alone bring someone home to meet the parents. She was just trying to spark a fuse. "What i'm saying is that you better be home tomorrow for diner,"

"Alright, alright. I'll be there, and i will bring someone home, bye" he cut off. He didn't want any of the inevitable questions she was going to throw at him over the phone. Might as well deal with it tomorrow. The person in question looked down at the blond in his lap and cocked an eyebrow, asking a question without words. Katsuki shrugged his shoulders, giving a silent 'ill tell you late' look at him before curling into his boyfriend even more. The redhead just laughed and got into a position where he could wrap his arms around the blonde.

~times kip, after the movie ends~

"That movie was cliche as fuck," Katsuki huffed out, rising out his spot on Eijiro's lap. The redhead chuckled at the whinny boy, catching his lips in a passionate kiss, before pulling himself off the couch. Denki just had to ruin the moment with a stupid, teasing line directed at Katsuki. "We'll not like you actually watched the movie, you were to busy gawking at your boyfriend," he laughs out, earning a glare and a semi-snarl from the blonde. The angered boy then started running at the other blonde, throwing profanities and explosions at him.

"Well i'm headed to bed," Eijiro checkled out, watching the angry Pomeranian that was his boyfriend run around, chasing one of his best friends. "Arnt you gonna stop him?" Mina questions. Eijiro shook his head before starting. "He does what he wants, and plus he wont hurt Denki." He finished.

"Think again, shitty hair!" Katsuki laughs out. He was still chasing the boy, but now the poor boy was screaming. It was probably fake and just in all good fun. "and this is where i step in." he said then swooped up his boyfriend in his arms. He held him like an a angry dog trying to get the mailman. The smaller boy was still yelling and bickering when Eijiro started up the stairs. the redhead yelled a "goodnight" to everyone and finished his way up to his dorm.

"You wanted to tell me something?" Eijiro finally spoke out to the boy in his arms as he continued his way to their floor. The other one huffed in his arms and kinda frowned. "We're going to meet my parents tomorrow," he claimed quietly. He knew that Eijiro was going to make a big deal about it. The redhead held on tighter to the boy and his breath hitched. "Meet your parents?" he almost screamed out, nearly dropping the boy. Katsuki shuffled his way out of Eijiro's arms and nodded his head. "I though you would be ready, it almost been two years since we started dating after the sports festival." he replied, looking down at the floor.

The two had finally reached their dorms and Katsuki noticed how freaked out Eijiro was. "Hey whats wrong?" Katsuki asked, placing a hand on the cheek of his lover, showing his softer side. Eijiro leaned into it and his eyes filled with worry. "I'm scared," He whispered out then finally bust into tears, burring his face into the blonde's shoulder. katsuki wrapped his arms around the taller male and leaned into him . "I understand dear. I am worried to." he whispered into his ear, before pulling him into his room.

Eijiro was able to calm down a little better when he was laying in Katsuki's bed, with the other cuddled up to him. His breath was all over the place and he still had tears in his eyes, but he was able to talk. "Why are you scared, baby?" Katsuki asked softly, still hugging the redhead. "What if my moms are homophobic! I mean what if they disown me! Im so fucking scared Katsuki!" He cried out, trying to bury himself further into the other's warmth. "Wait, moms as in plural?" Katskui asked to the crying boy. "Yeah, but that not what im worried about right now!' he yelled. "So you're telling me you have two moms. " He concluded looking at the still sad boy. "Uh yeah, Why?" He asked, getting kinda defensive. He finally reeled back up and cocked an eyebrow at his boyfriend. Then the blond suddenly started cackling and laughing. Eijiro's eye widened and he felt hurt that his boyfriend was laughing when he was in this state. "You really don't understand?" he questioned while he was still giggling. "Uh yeah." Eijiro replied. "Your mom's can't be homophobic!" He exclaimed before continuing. "They'd be hypocrites." he finished, whipping the tears that were still in the larger boy's eyes. Eijiro was taken back by this objection then it finally clicked in his brain. His mom's were gay. He then started laughing at his stupidity, as his face flushed with humiliation.

Alrighty people! The first one shot of this book. It might suck, sorry this is really the first time of me writing for others than teachers and myself. Well thanks for taking the time and reading this. I will try a update schedule of at least one a week, but in all honesty im probably going to update in between then to. But please dont get your hopes up, im not the best with remember things, but i assure you i will try. anyways if you would like part two of this one shot, please tell me in the comments and thanks again everyone.